NEurope
Twozzok

Losing an hour :(

They should totally do a 24 series during the autumn when it goes backwards. Episode 24 coming on the TV, your getting hyped for the season finale, then it hits you that the clocks are changing and theres another episode to come.

Man this totally screws up my timetable of when to watch scrubs/go to bed. I hope it's still on now. It's not even on. What do I do? I don't know what to do.

Damn farmers!

Ah well, going to bed at 2 is still earlier than 6, which is when I went to bed the night before.

Fun fact of the day regarding timezones: During the Second World War Britain changed its timezone to match the rest of Europe to avoid confusion when issuing orders/intercepting messages.

It didn't seem to affect me as much as I assumed it would. For some reason I was up at half six and thought I'd watch some Voyager.

My laptop time warped an hour last night and I was a bit puzzled for a few seconds, then I remembered... :heh:

Tellyn! We only have 23 hours left! The clock is ticking!

Jack Bauer would be fucked.

Sonofabitch! Dyson, get me the schematics.

Didn't lose any sleep since I changed clock ata 2 in the morning. Time changing isn't gonna mess with me :nono:

My laptop time warped an hour last night and I was a bit puzzled for a few seconds, then I remembered... :heh:

Sonofabitch! Dyson, get me the schematics.

Do you want it sent to your PDA?

Who do you do that? It seems so unnecessary...

So we can maximise the sunlight, which really means that the Government want a longer day in which people can work so they can get more money in taxes.

I always used to hate the hour lost as i used to work weekends often, but now i don't care as i have weekends off all the time. But i still see this as a rip that we lose an hour, at least we get it back in the winter, which is nicer.

Damn it, Gizmo, there's no TIME!

I can do it.

I give you my word.

This is the president and I'm ordering you to cooperate with him.

Yes Mr. President.

DAMN IT SHINO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THERE'S NO TIME!

I want my hour back... and not later in the year... now dammit, i feel cheated some how

I want my hour back... and not later in the year... now dammit, i feel cheated some how

Someone's been blue-tacking.