NEurope
ReZourceman

Ever Done Something Dumb?

At the weekend I won a dinosaur egg where you put water in, and then you leave it there for 24 hours + and it doubles in size.

About half an hour ago I poured the water into a glass that was on my desk, and took the dinosaur out.

About 2 minutes ago I absent mindedly drank some of the water.:blank:

I ran into a lamp post while drink and snapped my front tooth in half a few year back.

I went over the handlebars on my bicycle knocking out my two front teeth thinking something about braking just before hitting a car. Brakes locked and over I went.

I went over the handlebars on my bicycle knocking out my two front teeth thinking something about braking just before hitting a car. Brakes locked and over I went.

I did that and landed on my elbow. :shakehead

I'm an unbelievable klutz. Its scary..

I couldn't think of one untill someone mentioned a bike. So here is my bike story.

I was crossing the local leisure centre on my bike and decided to try a jump someone had made out of mud. Well what did happen was i came full speed from the top of a hill, cleared the gap between the two jumps, landed, couldn't turn for some reason and hit a thick wooden post head on with my front tire. Consequently my bike flipped forward launching me over the pole while ripping my chest quite badly on a pointy bit on top.

Well thats my dumb thing. I broke my bikes frame doing that aswell :(

I did that and landed on my elbow. :shakehead

I'm an unbelievable klutz. Its scary..

Well I landed on my face. The ground is out to get me.

Well I landed on my face. The ground is out to get me.

Face was next! XD

My elbow swelled up twice the size it should be and was purple for weeks :(

I don't own a bike anymore thankfully :D

Face was next! XD

My elbow swelled up twice the size it should be and was purple for weeks :(

I don't own a bike anymore thankfully :D

I had to have stitching on the inside of my mouth and quite a bit outside.

I just rememberd I've done it twice. I was going down a hill, I was partially afriad of bikes but I did it anyway. It was wet, luckily there was a massive rose bush/thorn bush in the way otherwise I would have gone down the side of a small vertical hill.

I take it back, the ground is there to protect, bikes are out to get me.

I am now really afraid of riding bikes.

I feel off a jetty and into a river, I wasn't drunk. Got a massive cut up my arm and still have the scar today.

Walking into a lamp post.

Jumped in a puddle that i thought wasnt quite so deep.

Drink the wrong glass of water while painting.

I once asked a girl i'd slept with if i had ever met her before. I didn't recognise her at first.

Went skiing and decided to try a jump. But just at the top one of my skis flew off resulting in me flying straight into the air and landing on my back.

Another time I was snowboarding and there hadn't been much snow meaning everywhere was icy and I was in a rush. Which resulted in the back end of my board hitting a clump of ice about a foot wide and flying through the air and landing on my coxic. Didn't do anymore snowboarding for the rest of the holiday.

I often open my mouth before thinking. Regularly as well. I feel fucking stupid afterwards.

I feel off a jetty and into a river, I wasn't drunk. Got a massive cut up my arm and still have the scar today.

I'll top that, went to jump over a two foot wall, tripped as I landed head butted my arm and broke it. ;)

Dislocated and broke my elbow, whilst trying to kick my matey in the face in rollerblades.

Locked my keys inside my room.

Fell down the stairs at work with a tray of 4 hot chocolates, and they went all over me/the wall/the floor.

Tombstoned off a 30ft cliff with goggles on... (my eyes nearly exploded, I swear!)