NEurope
Daft

The Apprentice

Fair play to lee, he's a very capable guy.

Claire must be gutted but in episode 11 the women who interviewed her for Sir Alan said that she would offer her a job if he didn't, so yeah, she'll be just dandy.

I didn't want Claire to win for one reason, and one reason only - that stupid fucking northern accent. Yeah, you heard me, angry northern person on the internet, your accent is an abomination and you should never ever speak again.

At least she could speak English properly unlike that neanderthal Lee.

Yeah, but he did do some pretty good dinosaur impressions, you have to give that him that. Not the best, but they were quite good.

lee was best, simple as.

oh, and the northen accent may not be perfect but at least its not as bad as the accents "daaaaaaaaawn soufff"

"Now That's What I'm TAWKIN About!"

Right guy won, well done Lee!

\\_ *Squarwk* _//

No accent is worse than REALLY scottish scottish. Like when it's incomprehensible.

I'm glad Lee won. Those 2 were the 2 I wanted, and Lee was more palatable than Claire.

Lots of cheers from around the estate when Lee won. Common people love common people doing well.

the job sounds a bit shit mind...selling advertising screens to the underground and such like.

the job sounds a bit shit mind...selling advertising screens to the underground and such like.
For £100,000 a year I'm sure he aint complaining!

He described the job as Digital Advertising on BBC News this morning, which sounded better, as opposed to on last nights show.

Glad that Lee won. I love his reverse pterodactyl impression. So joke!

Lee was a berk. A likeable berk.

I'm embarrassed to say that I started to fancy Clair a little bit towards the end.

Shock! Horror!

Glad it's over, so I can stop.

The stuff he's selling sounds like those video adverts you see in Sci Fi movies.

Sir Alan was right though, Roulette is a terrible name for an aftershave. I only saw the last two episodes not knowing anything about it but i still quite enjoyed it. The impression i got from Lee in that short time though was that he was a bit of an idiot, no offence or anything but he lied on his CV and has no qualifications so i'm suprised he won.

Claire should've won, this seems almost on a par with Alan hiring that blonde bimbo who got knocked up 3 months into the job over the Badger.

Still least Lee will do the job, maybe he can learn to speak properly while he's at it. . .

I really felt for Alex, Helene's incompetence definately pulled him down. Why was he in the final again?

But apart from her, they all had many redeeming features about them, and are (I'm sure) very employable.

Lee probably would have gotten most out of the job though. He says one of the first things he'll do with with his pay check is put central heating in his Mum's flat. Bless.:bowdown:

On another note, saw Alex the other day in Sainsbury's over the road from me. Soo pretty :P