Daft

The Apprentice

Just watched this now.

I

<3

U

Raef! :'(

Seconded.

How did that weasely little rat get through!? I hate him. I hope he dies. (I'm in a bad mood.)

That was a pretty shocking conclusion to that episode.

I want Lucinda to win, but she's obviously not what Alan wants.

That was a pretty shocking conclusion to that episode.

I want Lucinda to win, but she's obviously not what Alan wants.

Haha! I like that idea! :hehe:

Raef deserved to go judging by that episode, but by the rest of the series Michael should've been given the boot. Raef did absolutely nothing apart from make the advert, which was terrible, and he was meant to be the project manager! They even made them start work on the advert before thinking of the brand!

Raef deserved to go judging by that episode, but by the rest of the series Michael should've been given the boot. Raef did absolutely nothing apart from make the advert, which was terrible, and he was meant to be the project manager! They even made them start work on the advert before thinking of the brand!

I agree he didn't project-manage well in that task but to fire him for that is short-sighted in my opinion, micheal hasn't relly offered much over the series and the last time Raef managed he did it really well, showing he has the ability.

Micheal though seems to have some kind of hold over Sir. Alan, I can't help but get the feeling he's being duped by Micheal

I have a horrible feeling that Clurr is going to win, despite the fact her sales technique is awful and she is awful. Aristotle had to go, no doubt about it -- although they didn't half drag it out, didn't they? Aristotle chased someone down the street! He stalked a person! How could he possibly have stayed?

Lucinda and Elen will cop it soon I think.

I hope Lee makes it to the final, he has done very well over the last few weeks including when he has been Project Manager. I can't remember seeing him in the boardroom in the final 3 defending himself not to get fired either. I checked the local listings and it seems that in total there were 12 episodes this series and last nights was episode 10. If this is correct then in next weeks episode, 3 people will get fired.

no i think 1 will get fired and there will be 4 in the final!

Alan sugar said having 2 in the final last year was a mistake!

Ah ok fair enough. Well we'll find out next Wednesday who makes it into the final :) Can't wait.

I think Clurr will win, shes obviously the most competent. I hate Lee, he's a bumbling moron. I don't like Alex, he seems totaly inept but he must be doing something right. Lucinda sucks but she's funny. The other woman seemed a bit useless but she said she was lame at sales so at least she was honest.

I hate how Aristotle took something positive out of the experience. The show is lacking the dreamcrushing, hope wrenching cruelty of X-Factor auditions. I want to see tears.

'Clurr' to win.

As for a runner up, Lucinda or Lee tough Lucinda might fall with the job interviews, she already seemed to be winding Sir. Alan up

Alex is a bit of a poser really. No substance

lee or clair to win. alex is ok, a prick but he gets results. lee may be dumb but hes done well. id like clair to drink battry acid but shes good.

lucinder is a joke. like a child, wastes time arguing, then wastes time crying and winging when everyone else agrees shes a fool. helen has a stupid name and im guessing she sleeps in the corner when outhers are working.

going by the snippet of sugar, lucinder is gone next.

if mike had survived again this week id have him down to win, sugar loved him.

It is definitely a case of the least worst wins.

Haha! Very true! :)

Yeh, they really are absolute idiots. Lee is clearly an idiot, but the public like him. Lucinda has unbelievably got praise from some people here, despite having absolutely nothing going for her as well as her just being generally annoying. Claire is also a huge idiot, with absolute garbage negotiation skills, and a huge mouth. She's the one that the editing team are trying hard to make appear like she's changed - has she bollocks.

That other woman with the weird face - can't remember her name; that's how much she does. Then there is Alex, who is just a huge tit who stands around moaning about how badly people do.

They're all laughable. How is it that every single week one team always does badly? Why is it that the winning team are congratulated, then the losing team is torn to bits? Even if the winning team wins by just a fraction, suddenly Alan Sugar calls everyone on the losing team a shambles. In fairness, both of the teams probably do shit, just one is worse than the other.

Lucinda is just so funny though. At least she does tell people she's crap, but they just make her do whatever the job at hand is anyway.

Order of quality;

Claire

Lee

Lucinda

Alex

Helene

These people are supposed to be level-headed, skilled businessmen and women, but week after week we see how immature and and bitchy they really are. Sometimes I think the producers were trying to create the thinking man's Big Brother when they selected the applicants. But I suppose it does make TV that people want to watch.

Claire has certainly shown the most improvement over the ten weeks, but after last year's shock winner I'm not gonna risk predicting a result.

Lucinda to win. i think Sir Alan has it in for her. he can't see what good she will be in his organisation.

God Alex has really turned nasty....I don't want him to get into the final. He is a good salesman but far too cocky should have gone ages ago. I want Lee to win but dont think he will because of his lies....helene first to go I reckon

LAME!!!

Lee is such a f*cking retarded neanderthal.

Alex is a nasty c*nt.

Cluur better win.

Other fat chick, Zzzzzz.

Lucinda, banter.

Yeah Lee or Claire for me...but I have a niggling feeling he will go for alex the younger perhaps more raw uncut apprentice like he did last year.

The "twist" was lame...but does make it more of a challenge than usual where it is just 2 who do no task and sir alan has already made his mind up.

After last year I don't care who Sugar picks. He picks who he likes and I think he is warming to Alex.

I want Clair to win.