NEurope
mcj metroid

Sonic Unleashed

Idont think you have to trade in anything as far as Im aware its just a one week offer of being half price , i might be wrong i just saw a big poster in the window of GAME with sonic unleashed on the wii and it say 14.99 untill 4th December.

I didnt go in and examine it closer sorry :( ill look tommorow when I go past again

Idont think you have to trade in anything as far as Im aware its just a one week offer of being half price , i might be wrong i just saw a big poster in the window of GAME with sonic unleashed on the wii and it say 14.99 untill 4th December.

I didnt go in and examine it closer sorry :( ill look tommorow when I go past again

Yeah you do. The poster has a list of games below Sonic showing the four games that are eligible for the trade in deal. So for anyone here interested, you have to trade in any one of four particular games to get Unleashed for £14.99. Sorry I can't remember the games. I'm sure one of them was Mario and Sonic Olympics.

It's trade in - I saw the posters yesterday (though I can't recall the specific games required).

It's £29.99 across the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.

I've completed the Wii version (well, beat the last boss anyway) and having played the 360 version at some length, I think it's the better game. Sure, the use of hubs is evil but they aren't like Sonic 06. For starters, loading's pretty much none existent. Each continent has 2 areas - one is the town and the other houses the levels - and even combined, each pairing is smaller than Station Square area from SA1.

The Werehog levels are shorter and there is only one per area. Sonic's levels, from what I've played, are longer, faster and just feel better - probably as a result of Sonic's tighter controls.

Slowdown is abundant but only in the Werehog levels - whenever you walk into an area, it normally spawns about 20 enemies and the fps tumbles, the Sonic levels don't feature any so far.

I'm not too sure why the Wii version is outscoring the the other versions.

And that's not to say the Wii version is bad because it isn't - it's just that as far as I can see, the main problem with the Wii versions are less of an issue (the Werehog) or not an issue at all (control).

Officially, the end boss can go fuck himself. I can't figure out why it's giving me so much trouble!!

Ive just reached Eggmanland and the level is a nightmare. I managed to beat it without getting any medals but now I have to do the challenges. Seems strange that the difficulty just shot up after being a very easy up until this point. Ive heard the 360/PS3 version of this level is even harder and longer!

Edit: With Animal Crossing not arriving today ( thanks alot GAME ) I went back to playing Sonic. I just finished the game about an hour ago and my final thoughts are the same as my first impressions. The game is great!

I had heard the last boss was a nightmare but I didnt have too much trouble with him. On the last section of the fight when you turn Super Sonic and then the remix of Endless Posibilty hit I went hyper! It felt good to bring Dark Gaia down.

I will be jumping back to the game at some point as I would like to get all the medals and unlockables.

I got the game earlier from SEGA to reviw and I have to say I really really like this. The Sonic levels are just fantastic fun speeding through the levels and going different ways, and the controls are pretty good aswell. Even the werehog sections I was kinda worried about isn't as bad as I thought either which is good. Obviously i'd prefer less werehog for more hedgehog though.

Having checked my local gamestation this evening as far as I can tell multiformat Sonic Unleashed is now £19.99 Needless to say I picked it up for said price :)

I played this today at Gamestation on the 360, now I only played it for a couple of minutes - so it might not be the fullest impressions, but I thought it was quite like all 3D Sonic games - it seemed quite pretty but it played itself really. It was fast and smooth and looked cool in motion - but other than tapping the odd button it just played itself.

Having checked my local gamestation this evening as far as I can tell multiformat Sonic Unleashed is now £19.99 Needless to say I picked it up for said price :)

If you head over to Gamestations website this is now £19.57 on there aswell! Get it snapped up people!!!