NEurope
mcj metroid

Sonic Unleashed

Playing sonic rush I know i rarely notice the background and have never even tried to see if he has a shadow...

.... he desnt have a shadow because its a 2d game... logically there can be no shadow(unless your couting the 3d parts and even then i doubt it)

and honestly its different.. the background in sonic rush is uninteresting and well.... 2d.. we expect better from big consoles..

why.........oh why dont they just try to make sonic rush .... the exact same bloody thing... on a console with THOSE kind of graphics... no werewolve shit... just that..

and dont get me wrong they can add any nullshit story they want but at the end of the day thats what everyone wants.

Is the wii version made by the people who made Sonic Rush? or is it both Wii and PS2?
yes, sadly.

.... he desnt have a shadow because its a 2d game... logically there can be no shadow(unless your couting the 3d parts and even then i doubt it)

and honestly its different.. the background in sonic rush is uninteresting and well.... 2d.. we expect better from big consoles..

why.........oh why dont they just try to make sonic rush .... the exact same bloody thing... on a console with THOSE kind of graphics... no werewolve shit... just that..

and dont get me wrong they can add any nullshit story they want but at the end of the day thats what everyone wants.

So... gonna make a post that isn't complaining about something anytime soon?

This level is also in the X360/PS3 version, level themes will be the same.

What will differ though, is level design. With we taking the PS2 limitations and Dimps level design for them.

No reason to buy the Wii version if you have a 360 or ps3.

I also find it sad that this game is even coming to the Wii, because it looks worse than SaTSR.(think that’s because of the draw distance).

Same reason I really do not want a Re5 on the Wii, only if its exclusives because than its made with the limitations of the Wii in mind. ( wouldn’t mind a resident evil/sonic game that’s exclusive :P)

Same counts on dead rising chop till you drop for Wii. What was your main goal in the 360 version? Yes kill hundreds of zombies and take pictures of the mutated corpses. In the Wii version you can’t take photo’s of the mutated corpses and they are trying to get around 100 zombies on your screen at once. And if you look at some of the in game pictures of it you see an empty mall with some zombies in it.

The Wii has very good games, but count how much games of your collection is multiplatform.

I also find it sad that this game is even coming to the Wii, because it looks worse than SaTSR.(think that’s because of the draw distance).
Indeed, but that's because SaTSR isn't a PS2 asset effort, thankfully, even. And while this is just that... it shouldn't.

More:

SonicWAWii14.jpg

SonicWAWii15.jpg

SonicWAWii16.jpg

SonicWAWii17.jpg

SonicWAWii18.jpg

SonicWAWii19.jpg

SonicWAWii20.jpg

SonicWAWii21.jpg

SonicWAWii22.jpg

SonicWAWii23.jpg

SonicWAWii24.jpg

So... gonna make a post that isn't complaining about something anytime soon?

goin to make a post that's relevant to the thread anytimesoon ?

if not.. then shut up!

anyway I stand by my points even if they sound whiny.. Im just sick of hearing sonic fans whine when another bad game arrives..

new 360/ps3 trailer

should give a good indication of more of what the game will be like.

I don't highly dislike the werewolve parts like some fans do... They don't look ...THAT promising though

hmm the werewolf parts are a bit like in CRASH Bandicoot Crash of titans which as actually a fun game , long as theres not tooo much of it and its more the sonic adventure style running this should be good.

By sidekick I just meant new buddy character really.

Although that chihuahua's so small I wonder what role it plays?!

Maybe it too turns into a big were-dog at night?!

the robots and enemies have round shadows and the boxes have no shadows, gonna complain about that too?

Ahahah, well noticed, Diageo.

It sure looks like someone got owned around here :D

Ahahah, well noticed, Diageo.

It sure looks like someone got owned around here :D

What?... are you just trying to be annoying?

It's Maase, you'll have more luck trying to understand the female mind than his posts.

Yeah, I think he annoys a lot of folk on the forums :heh:

Nop, Retro_Link

When games like Soul Eater come, you all notice the Shadows, therefore its a "Cheap Cash in", when this one comes out, no one notices that.

I'm happy with any kind of graphics, to be honest, as long as i understand what they are supposed to be...

That's exactly why i brought a Wii

Nintendo Power details:

SONIC:

-Move with control stick (natch), jump with A.

-Quick step (dodge left or right by holding B and tapping the control stick left or right).

-Drift by holding B or Z.

-Homing attack by shaking the Wiimote.

-Shake remote while on ground for speed boost.

WEREHOG

-Swing remote and nunchuck to attack with Sonic's right and left hands, respectively.

-Z blocks.

-Combos by swinging remote/nunchuck up, down, or towards each other.

-B grabs and tosses enemies.

-C brings out "Unleashed mode" where you gain new attacks and take less damage.

-Grab enemies in midair and swing from them by swinging the remote like a pendulum.

-Climb poles by lifting the remote/nunchuck alternately.

-Raise gates by pulling up the remote/nunchuck together.

LEVEL INFO

European city of Spogonia.

The desert is Shamar.

WEREHOG

-Swing remote and nunchuck to attack with Sonic's right and left hands, respectively.

-Z blocks.

-Combos by swinging remote/nunchuck up, down, or towards each other.

-B grabs and tosses enemies.

-C brings out "Unleashed mode" where you gain new attacks and take less damage.

-Grab enemies in midair and swing from them by swinging the remote like a pendulum.

-Climb poles by lifting the remote/nunchuck alternately.

-Raise gates by pulling up the remote/nunchuck together.

LEVEL INFO

European city of Spogonia.

The desert is Shamar.

How does that work?