NEurope
mcj metroid

Sonic Unleashed

Not really confirmed for wii properly yet but most sources seem to say there will be one..hmm

from gonintendo:

The gang over at Sonic Stadium say that the earlier leaked images of Sonic Unleashed are indeed real. They don’t really offer up any information as to how they confirmed these to be real, but that’s their story. So, from here on out, we will say that images are real, and so is the information below.

- Sonic becomes afflicted with a curse…that turns him into a werewolf. Sonic will have to battle himself, essentially.

thumb_1299.jpg

- gameplay includes Sonic and the Secret Rings style running with switches to 2.5D platforming thrown in

- Sonic will transform at certain points in the game, and his new form will include some sort of new mechanic

- another new character will be introduced

- Sonic Unleashed is not the final name, and no platform(s) were mentioned. File names of the original leaked images indicate a multiplatform release of 360/PS3/Wii

Wow…just wow…

first footage of this game it seems

So.. it comes to this..how bad do you think THIS sonic game will be? let's take bets

Your pretty late, sorry.

Here. Talked about and oggled at already, well since last night :heh:

Does look pretty good though.

I just read a few of those things on Gonintendo. They don't seem to be convinced that this is real and that it could be an April Fools prank. Looks a bit extravagant to me if it does turn out to be be a joke.

Looks surprisingly good to me. Gameplay looks like an excellent find, and the graphics are good too.

I wonder if this will come out on the Wii...

It would seem unfair not to considering this seems like Sonic Rush + SOTR

It looks wonderful (on 360/PS3), A Wii video is to follow right?

Oh and i'm still not convinced it's 100% real yet, to be honest...so i'm not getting too excited! and it could play horrific as well! :D

Damn, just noticed this is a PS360 video. This'd better be on Wii, the gameplay looks made for the controller. And the graphics don't look that much beyond the Wii's capabilities either.

I posted this in the other thread, but it is real.

Sega of Europe confirmed it. Source

Just no console for it yet. But the FTP site had a file called ONM UK or something suggesting it will be out on the Wii aswell as 360/PS3. You can also play as Knuckles and Tails.

I posted this in the other thread, but it is real.

Sega of Europe confirmed it. Source

Just no console for it yet. But the FTP site had a file called ONM UK or something suggesting it will be out on the Wii aswell as 360/PS3. You can also play as Knuckles and Tails.

Strangely, that last bit of info piqued my interest. I find myself feeling though, that I would be more interested if this was a Wiiware title. Dunno why :wtf:

That though crossed my mind first time I heard of Unleashed and seen it. But the file size... It must be bigger than 45MB.

thing is though were not sure if it's on the wiior not that's why i didn't think to check the other thread...like the street fighter 4 thread.

hope it's real s i can start making proper bets

hurray!

i think thiis will be good if it plays more 2d like.

though...WHY A WEREWOLF ...HE CAnnn turn into supersonic , thats enough:shakehead

It blows my mind a lot of people doubted how authentic the screens were even as a next gen title. The earliest batch of screen had a few fmv shots, NO ONE is going to go as far to spend insane amounts of time rendering high definition incredibly detailed pre-rendered cutscenes simply for a hoax, or more accurately it's almost physically impossible for just anyone to do it anyway.

This BETTER come out for the Wii or I'll be seriously pissed off. I really liked Secret Rings and the "next gen" Sonic was a joke! For Sega to screw Wii owners now would be a kick in he ear! Anyways, LOOKS amazing and hope for some more on-rails platforming action!!

Another new character?

How about using the characters you've got and forgotten about SEGA?

LoL i was thinking this too. No wonder people don't like the characters when SEGA treat them like condoms.

Another new character?

How about using the characters you've got and forgotten about SEGA?

Well they are using Tails and Knuckles...

Can't be that bad :heh:

Well Gametrailers have the debut trailer up and look what it says next to it.

lolmg0.png

:(

Wonder if they're just going off by their own thoughts though by the look of the game. If they got confirmation of it just being for the PS3/360, wouldn't we off heard more sites saying it?

Not gonna believe it for now, or atleast until a fair amount of other sites list it as PS3/360 only. I'd be very surprised if this didn't a Wii release.

Well Gametrailers have the debut trailer up and look what it says next to it.

lolmg0.png

:(

Not really surprising as the trailer is obviously a PS360 trailer. I don't think the sales of Sonic the Hedgehog on PS360 will warrant an exclusive Sonic, especially not considering they're using Sonic and the Secret Rings gameplay.

i dont think sega would do that to Wii, looking at the sales that Mario & Sonic at the Olympics they would be kind of insane not to realse it for Wii

i dont think sega would do that to Wii, looking at the sales that Mario & Sonic at the Olympics they would be kind of insane not to realse it for Wii

that would be the logical decision but we are seriously talking about sega here..

THey make the weirdest decisions ever..lets realease phantasy star on-line exclusive to gamecube:)

stupid lol