NEurope
Fandango

Sonic Unleashed

..What's wrong with it? It's a pretty clever advert if you ask me. I liked it :D

..What's wrong with it? It's a pretty clever advert if you ask me. I liked it :D

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Wow, someone at Sega LOVED abit of Cloverfield didn't they!

What a load of crap!... Advert, Were-Sonic, Sonic Team, Sega...

Wow, someone at Sega LOVED abit of Cloverfield didn't they!

What a load of crap!... Advert, Were-Sonic, Sonic Team, Sega...

I'm still in the blue circle just now. I think after E3 I might be in yellow, followed by red once I buy it.

I'm still in the blue circle just now. I think after E3 I might be in yellow, followed by red once I buy it.

I had to wonder for abit if i was actually watching a game trailer, lol. I still have hopes out for this gamee...

I had to wonder for abit if i was actually watching a game trailer, lol. I still have hopes out for this gamee...

I think there's nothing wrong with that trailer tbh, it's really creative, and far more interesting than just showing a CG scene/in-game footage. It works well as a teaser imo.

I think there's nothing wrong with that trailer tbh, it's really creative, and far more interesting than just showing a CG scene/in-game footage. It works well as a teaser imo.

What he said. : peace:

What he said. : peace: