NEurope
Fandango

Sonic Unleashed

It's irritating me now, i know the singer's voice i just can't think who the band is! GRRR!

sonicunleashedmusicvz2.jpg

Crush 40 forever. Love there songs, especially the ones in the Sonic games :heh:

The song is called Endless Impossibility, sung by the lead singer of Bowling for soup.

[Was on the gametrailers trailer]

I bloomin well knew it was his voice, it was the little rapping bit that threw me! It's not something you'd get in a Bowling For Soup song and i didn't know he had other projects.

Cheers :D

Wish Knuckles had the other levels in this game instead of Were-Sonic.

A new Sonic and Knuckles...

The levels could have been like Sonics, though at a 'slightly' reduced pace. He could have climbed up walls/buildings instead of wall jumping/spring bouncing up them, punched his way straight through building walls in succession instead of taking a route round them, same with barriers/gates... he could glide across drops, you could time your falls and glides to sail though windows/gaps etc... to take alternate routes, but all the time maintaining a fast pace.

Sonic Adventure 2 had some great highlights, meaning Sonic's levels. Just the glitches, holy shit.

Sonic Adventure 2 wasn't that glitchy. Sonic the Hedgehog [2006] however was 100% unplayable due to glitches.

Wish Knuckles had the other levels in this game instead of Were-Sonic.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Sonic and Knuckles 2.

Sonic the Hedgehog [2006] however was 100% unplayable due to glitches.

That's if you were patient enough to not think that the game had frozen on the loading screen.

lol, the loading was so bad on that! It was like you run up to someone, <loading>, person: "the robots are destroying the city!" <loading>.

I really do hope the loading is alot better on this!

I love the idea of a new sonic and knuckles, i had never really thought of that before!

lol, the loading was so bad on that! It was like you run up to someone, <loading>, person: "the robots are destroying the city!" <loading>.

I really do hope the loading is alot better on this!

I love the idea of a new sonic and knuckles, i had never really thought of that before!

Its funny how, without Yuji Naka the game seems to have been developed better than with him.

Sonic 2006 was a complete rush job. The PS3 version despite having a few months more development time and it had a 4GB install took even LONGER to load than the 360 version. Madness. It was a pretty fucking awful game and i forced myself through it.

Its funny how, without Yuji Naka the game seems to have been developed better than with him.

Sonic 2006 was a complete rush job. The PS3 version despite having a few months more development time and it had a 4GB install took even LONGER to load than the 360 version. Madness. It was a pretty fucking awful game and i forced myself through it.

Lol, oh dear. Yer i also forced myself to complete on the 360 with sonic/shadow/silver being the big sonic fan i am. Never played it again after completing it though! Glad i never tried the PS3 version later on.....

It was a shame.

Gameplay info...

Producer Interview

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36993.html

Seriously Sega, who the f*ck do you think buys a Sonic game for combat and mech style gameplay!

Such a shame, cos when watching the Sonic gameplay I can so clearly see how Knuckles could run, punch and glide his way through similar levels!

Such a shame, cos when watching the Sonic gameplay I can so clearly see how Knuckles could run, punch and glide his way through similar levels!

They won't comment on if you'll be able to play as any of the other characters. Hopefully you'll be able to unlock them to play through the levels as.

They won't comment on if you'll be able to play as any of the other characters. Hopefully you'll be able to unlock them to play through the levels as.
Yeah but I mean get rid of Were-Sonic and just have a new Sonic & Knuckles game.

If you do unlock characters it would [like you say] probably be just to run through the levels as them instead, where as I was thinking how cool custom built levels for Knuckles [or whoever] could be.

Crush 40 forever. Love there songs, especially the ones in the Sonic games :heh:

I agree 100%, Crush 40 are great, and thier style works perfectly for the Sonic games imo. :grin: The new theme is alright though, but it might be better as an instrumental.

Also, I was right, the game is called Sonic World Adventure!! Only in Japan though... :heh:

Source: http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicWorldAdventure/#/index

Am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of defeating badniks by just running into them?
Ah wow, badniks. There's a name I haven't heard for a while. Haha, wow, I don't think they call them that anymore. Do they even have animals inside them now? Sonic has never been, and will never be as good as the mega-drive days. The storyline's back then made more sense than they do now. Can sonic please get back to his own world for crying out loud? What's with Earth and all the humans?

Oh and as someone said, looks to me like he's boosting through the enemies, like you do on Sonic Rush for the DS. Well, duh, it would have to be something like that, otherwise what would the enemies even be there for?

So we had to go through Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog until we arrive at Sonic Adventure 3.

Better late then never I guess!

This game looks beautiful...

Agreed. I love the "half clean CGI/half realistic" style they're using.

Im pretty excited about this game, and i was never excited about a sonic game before. I just got it if it was good a while after it came out...

Sonic Unleashed boxart and age rating Revealed by amazon.co.uk?

It certainly looks that way...

51LGVivqekL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/202-4932291-1517468?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sonic+unleashed&x=0&y=0

... considering that the boxart shown uses never before seen renders of Sonic in his normal and Werehog forms. That, or it's a good photoshop, which I doubt. I think it looks pretty good, nice and simple. ^^

Looks cool and all, but I don't see how a fast on-rails game can offer deep gameplay and replayability.