NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

pdhq21

A long-time member (although infrequent poster since the switch) turns the regal 21 today, so lets all wish him happiness (you know, compared to normal where we wish him malice).

Hope you have a great day...if you read this.

Indeed, I BET he doesn't -- or not until someone informs him that such a thread exists.

Many sincere regards for your big day peedee. Fond memories of n-gamer (man, I bet you wish you guys trademarked that name now, huh?) and even my own .tk website flood me as I type this. Also for what you've done for Chris; thank you. Without you, I wouldn't be playing on an xbox360 via a HDTV. You have no idea what you've done to my life ;)

Kowabunga!

Happy Birthday. I think we met once at an event some time ago. Hmm you should post more.

Pdhq64, a true legend.

happy birthday, where ever you may be.

Happy Birthday. I think we met once at an event some time ago. Hmm you should post more.

requoted, as its pretty much what i was going to say.

Happy Birthday pdhq. :)

(I ran out of ideas for fresh new birthday messages.)

We need the old school cube-europe guys back. I remember pdhq anyone remember applendib or something like that he was a cool guy.

We need the old school cube-europe guys back. I remember pdhq anyone remember applendib or something like that he was a cool guy.

Apple_NdiB still comes here but normally posts in PC boards.

He's just posted in the vista thread.

Simon is not going to read this thread. Unless I tell him about it.

Well, Happy Birthday anyway :heh:

Simon is not going to read this thread. Unless I tell him about it.

Well, Happy Birthday anyway :heh:

Tell him then fool :p

Haha, Kigan just told me about this thread on MSN. Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys :)

Infact, Shorty beat Kigan to it - just checked my work emails :P

I really should start posting here more often, but I've been without the internet at home since last May. Fingers crossed it'll be put in before the end of the month, so I promise to come back when it does :)

Sign in to follow this