NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DanielTimothy

New Coke Advert

Always get the song from this commercial stuck in my head

I wouldn´t really say it´s a new commerical, at least not for me.

Saw it quite some time ago

However, this advert conveys that you can be a world renowned madman who drives with care for noone, but as soon as you have a coke. All is forgiven, YOU HAVE A REVELATION!

Did like 'da graphics' though.

Which is worse. A video game which is hard to believe does actually have an effect

You don't believe it does then?

This advert can't be that old if it's still being shown on tv..

I saw it yesterday 0.o

Indeed it is well old, I remember seeing it at least a year or two back, but I noticed it again on TV the other day, and simply though 'meh, old advert'. Did kinda catch my attention first time though, then I saw it was for coke and lost interest. Pepsi m8s!

Indeed it is well old, I remember seeing it at least a year or two back, but I noticed it again on TV the other day, and simply though 'meh, old advert'. Did kinda catch my attention first time though, then I saw it was for coke and lost interest. Pepsi m8s!

Rummy knows where its at... if it aint Pepsi it dont pass my lips :heh:

but anyway this has obviously been brought back cos of GTA being out soon

It's fairly new on TV, but I think it's been out at the cinema for some time.

Cool advert though

You don't believe it does then?

Nope. Or push come to shove, I'd definatly say it doesn't have the huge soul-destroying effect the media and public hysteria claims.

Hypodermic needle is so 1920's.

Trust forumers :indeed: "OMFG OLDZ!!1"

Well, you did classify it a "New", whereas it did first air well over a year ago. They're not being entirely unreasonable.

Regardless, I do really like this advert. It may not make me want to drink Coke, but it does make me wish for a cross-breed of GTA and Ouendan. Free-roaming do-good-'em-ups: they're the future.

Well, you did classify it a "New", whereas it did first air well over a year ago. They're not being entirely unreasonable.

I apologized for that, so yeah they are being unreasonable considering people should surely have better things to do rather than criticize people who don't really care if its old or not in the first place. Doesn't hide the fact it's a good advert and the first time I've seen it. :smile:

Rummy knows where its at... if it aint Pepsi it dont pass my lips :heh:

Pepsi tastes like ass

Which is worse. A video game which is hard to believe does actually have an effect (the jury is still out) or a fizzy drink which ruins your teeth?

HMMM!

Haha...Sounds like a one sentance answer book to me.

"Don't be a bad parent"

It's a nice advert, but it's still not even in the same league as the "Holidays are coming" adverts.

This advert can't be that old if it's still being shown on tv..

I saw it yesterday 0.o

Well, GTA4 is out in just over a month. They may as well use an old GTA-themed advert that they spent a lot of money on just to show during the Superbowl.

Pepsi tastes like ass

Coke tastes like arse.

Coke tastes like arse.

Pepsi is coke without bollocks. :)

I apologized for that, so yeah they are being unreasonable considering people should surely have better things to do rather than criticize people who don't really care if its old or not in the first place. Doesn't hide the fact it's a good advert and the first time I've seen it. :smile:

Gotta agree with that. You get lynched for daring to post something that you thought was new, probably because you have a life outside of the computer.

Surprised nobody's posted the Jesus riding a dinosaur picture yet.

Sign in to follow this