6. Metal Arms: GITS

7. Viewtiful Joe

8. MGS: The Twin Snakes

9. POP: Sands of Time

10. Rogue Squadron II

COOLNESS BEARS TOP TEN GC GAMES:

NUMBER 10:Mario Party 5

The first of my entry's is Mario Party 5! I thought this game improved on the

4th (which i also love) and had some classic mini games. I played this loads in multiplayer which is where it shined! The minigames were class with some greats as Pushy Penguins and Dinger Derby.

Number 9: Billy Hatcher and the Giant egg!

I've suprised myself with this entry in my list but it has to be put in!

There is just something great about putting a boy in a chicken outfit and making him roll eggs....?

It seems absurd but i felt this idea worked very well! This is an excellent platformer and there is some tremendous fun to be had from this game.

I loved Billy and the whole egg thing brought a new level of gameplay which i hadn't seen before!

Suprisingly i didn't complete this game but i didn't want to let go of my tradition!

Number 8: Mario Kart: Double Dash

The news of a new Mario Kart got me really excited back in 2003 and i was looking in Cube magazine for all the latest news!

The idea of having two to a cart this time had me intrigued. :)

I have to say i really enjoyed this game. I probably played this more in the single player (unlike the Wii version :heh:) and i found it fairly challenging!

The one thing that has annoyed me all these years is that there is still one cup i got silver in and since i never actually owned the game (just borrowed it off my friend) It was 150cc Mirror mode and it's stopped me from completing the game...

I tried again recently but i just couldn't control the karts anymore as they didn't feel as tight as the DS version!

Number 7: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Having completely missed the first Prime outing i thought i'd better pick this one up! It is a fantastic game that completely immerses you into the world with jaw dropping visuals and engaging gameplay. You felt as if you were actually there!

Unfortunately i got stuck and so this game was cut short for me... my stubborness not to use a guide left me lost and confused and i didn't enjoy backtracking that much!

Still a brilliant game to play which makes me sad that i missed the first one!

Number 6: Prince of Persia

This game WOWed me a lot! Places which you thought you could never reach were completely explored in this game as you reached dizzying heights level after level.

The combat was great and controlling the Prince doing all these stunts was very satisfying!

What made this game for me was the fact that you could rewind time!!! I played with that feature so much i was dying delibrately just to use it. IT was so much fun watching your dead prince come back to life with the click of a button!

NUMBER 5: F-Zero GX

AWESOME! is the word i would use to describe this game.

Absolutely amazing racing game. FUN, FAST and FANTASTIC!!! :grin: playing Mario Kart Double Dash after this made you feel as if you were riding snails!

The speed in this game amazed me! I had never played an F-Zero game before and didn't realise what I left myself in for.

The track desgins where great and the game never let up from start to finish. Though i never got quite to the end of this game as the learning curve got to hard for me half way through expert mode and i just couldn't handle it. I still loved every minute of it and even when i kept losing i just kept going back for more!!!

Number 4: Super Smash Bros Melee

I wasted many hours on this gem! Many, many, many hours... O_____O

I say wasted but i don't mean that at all in fact I'm glad i spent a lot of hours playing melee as it brought some classic moments into my gaming life which i do not regret!

Fantastic in multiplayer which is where i played this most as i never owned the game.

I'm suprised i played it so much when i really hadn't got a clue was going on...

I never really got to grips with the controls but still found it one of the most fun experiences on th gamecube.

Number 3: Soul Calibur 2

I still quote from this game today it had some great cheesy lines.

The characters were great and the addition of Link in the GC version was greatly recieved by me.

The single player was great fun to play and i never managed to complete all of it as i got to distracted by the multiplayer! again my friend and I played this for many hours as it was addictive stuff.

Number 2:Resident Evil 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The first words that came out of my mouth as i was handed the GC controller only to have to crazed women with massive chainsaws coming for my face I panicked and completely forgot the controls i aimlessly pressed any button only to witness my head being cut clean off and watching my body hit the floor.

After that I knew i was in for a scary ride. Although it wasn't until the Wii i really expereinced the game some of my greatest gaming moments comes from the short time i played the GC version!

One of my favourite games ever. Simply amazing fun to play and the action never lets up from start to finish!

Shooting crazed villagers with the shotgun just never gets old!

Number 1: The Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

So you have finally made it to my number 1 spot and it goes to Wind Waker.

Out of all the games i played on the Gamecube none of them reached the joy that this game filled me! and that was from just looking at the start menu!

The cel shaded graphics won me over straight away! they were lush and still are today! They are able to stand the test of time.

The music in this game blew me away as well and i was alway humming along while watching my ship sail across the vast ocean.

There was a lot to explore in this game and looking on every island to find hidden places was exciting in itself.

Some complained it was too easy but i found the difficulty level to be just right.

The dungeons and weapons in this game were brilliant and i loved every moment. The islands was a good departure from Hyrule!!!

To keep up the tradition of the other 9 games i have posted i didn't complete this one either and that is because of the triforce shards and me being to lazy to get them!!!

It just got to me back then i don't know why... other than that (though i don't think it was that bigger deal) It is a truely awesome game and one that i wish to complete some day but I'm hopeless at completing games...

Having made this list it's made me determined to complete some of these games!!! and make a list of my favourite games of all time. :grin:

Thanks for all the votes chaps. : peace: The votes will be counted and verified by an independant adjudicator. Keep an eye out on for the top 50 being posted!

1. Tales of Symphonia

2. Smash Bros Melee

3. Phantasy Star Online

4. The Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker

5.Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

6. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

7. Skies of Arcadia Legends

8. Baten Kaitos Origins

9. Metroid Prime

10.Starfox Assualt

Good bye Sonic Mega Collection :(

Got Fire Emblem couple of weeks ago and meaning to change it and want to before this gets locked.

In before lock!

1. Resident Evil 4

2. The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker

3. Super Smash Bros. Melee

4. Metroid Prime

5. Timesplitters Future Perfect

6. Battalion Wars

7. Star Wars Rebel Strike - Rogue Squadron III

8. XGRA

9. Mario Kart Double Dash!!

10. Burnout 2: Point Of Impact