NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

House M.D is Back - Season 4

Watched it and it was class.

I'm glad Cut-throat Bitch is gone, but it was still sad. :weep: Poor Wilson.

What about the bit before House woke up from his seizure? When he was talking with CB on the bus one last time... I'm surprised he got off the bus/ woke up. Obviously there would be no more House if he just stayed their and never woke up... but, there was no pain, no limp, nothing bad. But he chose to waken up, that must count for something.

So Channel 5 decided not to renew UK rights to House M.D. for season 5. Good job I've just seen an advert for it moving to Sky 1 on May 31st:D

Season 5 warning; it's slow to start, but gets awesome for the last 5 or so episodes.

Just download it. House is too good to wait for if you can get it now! It's pretty much my favourite currently running TV show (well, Season 5 just ended, so it's not currently running, but Season 6 is taped out for September).

I still have yet to watch 5x23 and 5x24. Mmmm... House.

The season finale is brilliant... I want more House noooowwwww :bouncy:

Season 5 warning; it's slow to start, but gets awesome for the last 5 or so episodes.

I agree it was a bit slow in the middle but I loved the ending. I didn't realise it was a season ahead of UK TV, can't wait for season 6.

Sign in to follow this