NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

House M.D is Back - Season 4

Well there obviously is... if they are scheduled... on television. If you live in the Uk and presumably have a tv license what are you winging about

Whats that channel 5 reader? Brand new house?

Ill watch my recording and give feedback

I watched it earlier. Was weird seeing him act without a team, but if he had one he would of figured out the patients problem so much faster and maybe realised that other girl was the guys girlfriend?

Either way great to see Houses sarcasm and witty-ness again. Still miss the old crewe though.

It was a bit weird yes. Scary episode... silently screaming for 2 hours.

Love Dr. Buffer

I'm watching the episodes online, obviously because of where I am, but i'm watching them as they come out in England so I don't accidently ruin anything for me mam. Anyway, next week is going to be great.

Well, anyone been watching? I gotta say I thought the caper with finding a new team would end up with House getting Foreman, the girl and Billy Kennedy back. But alas no but the new team of Thirteen, Taub and the boy I'm sure was in 24 as Ahmed or something are doing alright for now.

Gotta say, Grey's Anatomy has become my guilty pleasure of TV seeing as I've been watching it after House... and shockingly, Grey's isn't too bad.

I finished watching season 4 about a week ago online. Brilliant end to what has been another good season for House and co.

Last two episodes of season 4 of House....

F*cking loved it.

The last two episodes were awesome. Lisa Edelstein <3

Last two episodes of season 4 of House....

F*cking loved it.

The last two episodes were awesome. Lisa Edelstein <3

They were indeed absolutely fucking brilliant. And yes Hellfire.....mmmm...lisa edelstein....MILF!

I actually really liked Amber. That scene with her and Wilson was tragic. Sad without being cheesy.

I actually really liked Amber. That scene with her and Wilson was tragic. Sad without being cheesy.

she is soooo annoying

she is soooo annoying

I think you mean was. :p

She grew on me. She was kind of like a female version of House.

WTF HOuse hasnt stopped there is a new episode on right now.

WTF HOuse hasnt stopped there is a new episode on right now.

There about 4 more episodes after this one I think. I've seen the series the same time it was on in America where this season is over. Brilliant ending.

Another good episode last night. Cut-throat Bitch + Wilson is such a strange combination for a couple. I wonder who has syphilis seeing as its not House... either it was just some random persons blood they tested, or it was Wilson or CBs?

One thing about House is that one of its best qualities can sometimes be one of its worst- everyone analyses everyone. It can get old sometimes with everyone telling each other what they think and how they have all psycho-analysed each other.

Top show. : peace:

And then Grey's Anatomy afterwards, "cliffhanger of the season" they had it billed as and it wasn't too bad. A double proposal when I would have thought a cliffhanger in a hospital drama would be someone being in danger of being killed off. They both better say yes! If I had to choose one I'd hope Yang + Burke tie the knot, but Torres better accept the boys hand in marriage too.

Couldn't they have given Amber a full blood transfusion?

I didn't like the penultimate episode. Psychologicall puzzler gone awfully wrong. It was like a TV Number 23. Funny, though, it was the only ep I've seen since season 2.

Decent old episode, I lolled a couple of times. See that famous geezer in it? Is he meant to be famous in real life? I thought he was, but I can't place him in anything else other than an advert for Maltesers or something chocolately. Even then its probably not even the same guy.

Wilson learned the key lesson that he doesn't like water beds. He rocks.

The grand finale is tonight. Part one was pretty good last week, I had an idea that it was gonna be Amber from that pendant the apparition was wearing. Made me think of Jurassic Park! Should be good... only me and Chuck gonna be watching?

I'll probably watch. Seen it before, but it is brilliant.

I'll be watching this. Love House. Last weeks episode was good, even a strip tease in House's head :heh:

We should get in there more often.

Sign in to follow this