NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

House M.D is Back - Season 4

According to my source (Mama Chuck) House M.D is back! This Thursday at 9pm. Channel 5.

HouseMD.jpg

From what I remember He fired all of his staff at the end of last season. All new surprises. Ill get a link...

You are right!

I saw this in the TV guide yesterday morning. Looking forward to it, but if Billy-boy (aka Dr Chase) is really fired then I won't be too chuffed.

Oh, given the ending of the third season I just assumed that they'd decided to call it a day. Not that I'm complaining.

Can somebody tell me which season is...

...it where houses leg gets all fixed and stuff but then it stops working again. Also where the black guy (can't remember his name)gets a disease and goes blind without realising and has to be put in the room in isolation.

I've already watched up to Season 4, Episode 11 (which was out at the start of February), I don't think there are any more new episodes until April, sorry to say to anyone who's looking at this thread all excited..

Like Roadkill I've watched up to ep 11. House is my king.

I ALWAYS watch it downloaded from America because of Teardrop. The uk intro sucks.

I've never actually watched it on UK TV - but if they changed the intro music, then I can safely say there's no substitute to watching the American version.

Massive Attack - Teardrop is a fantastic track, as daft here says.

The UK opening is very Metroid Prime. However, I have seen the 'Teardrop' intro over here as well; I think they might have changed it back in the latter seasons.

I will buy and watch Season 3 sometime soon. Nice to hear there is a 4th season.

The UK opening is very Metroid Prime.

It's totally Metroid Prime, I wouldn't be surprised if that was their inspiration :P

Can't wait, season 1 was meh 2 was neat, 3 was being pretty damn cool.

House isn't back until April 28'th. X(

Yet another unhappy customer to this thread.. it's true, it's not back until late April..

ah, you fuckers had me excited for a moment.

well, enjoy the season it's a good one.

House isn't back until April 28'th. X(

Well my mother and darksnowman have reported that it is coming this thursday

and Darksnowman saw it in a tv guide so it is definatly on telly.

my definition is we can watch the new episode within a couple of weeks.

I imagine their definition was, "Season 4 is starting again now that the writers aren't on strike."

I imagine their definition was, "Season 4 is starting again now that the writers aren't on strike."

Yea I guess. Well if its printed as being aired Im happy

Dam I still have to watch Season 3! Only managed to watch two episodes of it when it was on =/

Ah back so soon? Thought we would need to wait longer for it to return here. But agreed, the intro reminds me very much of Metroid Prime.

Our definition is that there are NO NEW EPISODES UNTIL 28th APRIL. We don't care about UK TV, we care about House.. and downloading House is the way to go.

Sign in to follow this