NEurope
Fandango

Reggie Teases, "Big Holiday Game to Be Revealed At E3"

I'd put cold hard cash on it being Animal Crossing with a Xmas release in US and Mid 2009 Release here...

Freeloader. Nuff said.

Zelda might be shown next year at E3. F-Zero with loads of online players would be a great game. 32 odd players buzzing round at high speeds, what's not to like?

They better show games that aren't for the expanded. Like propler games for the 'hardcore'. I want good proper games like Disaster or soemthing.

F-Zero with loads of online players would be a great game. 32 odd players buzzing round at high speeds, what's not to like?

Lag, due to the lack of server side hosting :p

Ack there's always something that ruins a game in someway. One day Nintendo will release a game with no flaws...one day :p

I'm hoping for some new IPs, ones that the core gamer like me will enjoy (as in not a touch generations game).

I wouldn't put behind Nintendo to have Excite Truck 2 in production.

Just had a thought. You know the 2d/3d platforming elements in mario galaxy? Well what if they make a new mario game for the wii based on that.

Its going to be without a doubt, the biggest game ever imagined that will make everbody cry..

*Drums..*

MARIO CHESS

Also, we will be having minor games, such as Pikmin 3, Starfox by Factor 5, Mother 4: Chaos and Disaster Day of Crysis

MARIO CHESS

Also, we will be having minor games, such as Pikmin 3, Starfox by Factor 5, Mother 4: Chaos and Disaster Day of Crysis

It would be cool if there was such a game, where the other games you mentioned are only mini-games, although full length.

What do Nintendo count as a big game? This could range from quite a lot of things to...quite a lot of other things.

F zero, Animal Crossing and probably another Starwing/Starfox game will already be in the works, either that or they'll be out eventually. They're safe bets.

What I want is something new. I was playing Mario Galaxy earlier, and I would love another Wii game with this kind of magic or feel. I'm craving a new adventure game.

Lag, due to the lack of server side hosting :p

WFC Pay to Play should sort that concern out (if it doesn't I suggest N-E travel to Japan and harass Iwata until he gives in(a daily happy-slap?)), and hapily put off those casual gamer's who'll lag in 30th place.

I really do want Nintendo to blow us away this E3 with a couple of titles. Perhaps then in September sort a further couple of titles, and try to keep things quarterly.

I'm hoping for some new IPs, ones that the core gamer like me will enjoy (as in not a touch generations game).

I wouldn't put behind Nintendo to have Excite Truck 2 in production.

Excite Race with trucks and bikes, online, ability to save replays and make decals and I'll buy 13 copies.

Blatently gonna be nintendogs for the casual gamers and Nintengirls for the core.

i think and i hope it is Kid icarus

but that isnt a big game...

that's only a series that consists of 2 games... it's not going to be that..I hope it is but i doubt it..

no f-zero isn't a big franchise especially since nintendo kepp complaining about the sales of gx..

it's animal crossing i'd bet my life on it or wii sports 2 if it's going to be anything else.

Does anyone remember when there was going to be 'Big' news revealed about the Wii, and everyone was speculating about the flap, and then when the big news was actually revealed most people didn't even realise cos it was so crap and insignificant? Yeah.

(I'm pretty sure something to that effect happened anyway)

They never actually said there was something else big about the wii, people just thought there had to be something else. The way Reggie has stated this there's almost certainly something big going to be revealed.

Does anyone remember when there was going to be 'Big' news revealed about the Wii, and everyone was speculating about the flap, and then when the big news was actually revealed most people didn't even realise cos it was so crap and insignificant? Yeah.

(I'm pretty sure something to that effect happened anyway)

I do, I think it was Mii's...

I do, I think it was Mii's...

No, Miis were revealed way before that.

Not getting hyped at all for this. Nintendo have done things like this before. Promised or suggested big news and then delivere the GBA micro and so on. If the goods turn up then I will be happy.

I think that "megaton" Wii announcement we were anticipating about the flap turned out to be... the speaker on the remotes?

It well be a

Mario Game

Zelda Game

Pokemon Games

and some other games

and why I said Zela is becuse Zelda TP should of been on GC but the made it for the Wii and a new Zelda game was in development atleast a Year before Zelda TP so I say we see a new Zelda game for Wii.

I think they'll show a trailer for a new Zelda. I highly doubt it'll be released this year, its unheard of for Nintendo to release two Zelda games within the space of 2 years. It's certainly too soon to release one, but i'd love to see what Anouma has up his sleeve now that they've got a freebie for doing something totally fucked up.

By Nintendo's standards showing a game that's been announced but has not been shown would count as a huge surprise, so Animal Crossing isn't too bad of a guess for that. Though I do hope its a new Donkey Kong game, Miyamoto said he was taking charge for the next one.

Still far to early to even show a new home console game imo. Next year show, year after playable.

By Nintendo's standards showing a game that's been announced but has not been shown would count as a huge surprise, so Animal Crossing isn't too bad of a guess for that. Though I do hope its a new Donkey Kong game, Miyamoto said he was taking charge for the next one.

Still even if they did reveal a new Donkey Kong game it would be relatively low-key in comparison to other titles that Nintendo has on the way.

Jungle Beat, the last good Donkey Kong game, didn't garner much attention or promotion from Nintendo at E3 2004; it was all about the DS, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2 and the new Zelda (Twilight Princess) that year.

A F-Zero that is controlled in the same was as Excite Truck would be cool, and highly possible, and Pokemon MMORPG would cause my head to implode due to the critical Awesome levels.

A new Metroid/3D Mario platformer for the DS would be cool, or perhaps even, say, an SSB game or F-Zero for the handheld.

I'm just speculating now, but who can tell, eh? As Mokong mentioned to me yesterday, a 1080 or Wave Race sequel using the balance board is highly possible.