NEurope
jayseven

Guilty Pleasures

Is it just me and shadow or is that finger picture very addictive to look at..

I can't stand it. It makes me feel ill. But it's not as bad as wtftit.

That finger thing is stuck in my head.. Put it in a spoiler please, i keep getting the shivers :(

haha war it stuck in my head all YESTERDAY, it drove me mad.

dear I ask wtftit is..nvm...

haha coolness go look at something else, weirdly the wtftit doesn't bother me like the finger one did

haha coolness go look at something else, weirdly the wtftit doesn't bother me like the finger one did

Maybe it's a gender thing. At my school it didn't freak out any of the lasses yet all the lads were immensely grossed out.

Maybe it's a gender thing. At my school it didn't freak out any of the lasses yet all the lads were immensely grossed out.

haha, it's not real that to be honest, the skin would be alot different and slightly well dead... :P

But I agree it is gross, but I wasn't as bothered by it as the finger one.Not to mention they've photoshopped out the nipple... :P

Sometimes I'll buy a jar of nutella and just eat the whole thing with a spoon.

I can't stand it. It makes me feel ill. But it's not as bad as wtftit.

wtftit is absolutely horrible. Just the story that went with it nearly made me throw up.

haha, the other one connected to wtftit is alot worse, makes me want to scratch my skin off.

wtftit is absolutely horrible. Just the story that went with it nearly made me throw up.

When I first saw it I didn't know the story, I just saw the picture and it still made me gag. It's been photoshopped with a lotus pod seed thingy and there is one of them at my girlfriends house in a potpourri dish.

haha, the other one connected to wtftit is alot worse, makes me want to scratch my skin off.

Do you mean fingers?

If not then there will be a lot of skin to scratch off.

*runs away*

hahah I meant the wtftit one, the wtffinger one was just curiousity. Either way why would someone bother making these..<_<

I just saw the fingers one, it wasn't that bad. The tit one though...I knew it was photoshopped but I was just looking at it feeling sick inside, thinking there were worms and whatnot inside her breast. Even though it wasn't real.

hahah I meant the wtftit one, the wtffinger one was just curiousity. Either way why would someone bother making these..<_<

Why would somebody want to ruin boobs?

Although knowing that you've grossed out quite a few people with your photoshop skillz would be quite gratifying.

haha true, but then I blame you for posting the finger one on here otherwise I wouldn't have ever known..>_>

haha true, but then I blame you for posting the finger one on here otherwise I wouldn't have ever known..>_>

I wouldn't have posted it if Stef, Roadkill and Rummy didn't talk about eating their fingers. So it's their fault. *accusing stare*

haha I eat the skin around my fingers, but that's taking it too far!!

I read about the finger one though, isn't it some form of animal mouth?

Hey hey, don't blame me now. I'm innocent in all this. I'd blame my milk carton avatar.

haha I eat the skin around my fingers, but that's taking it too far!!

I read about the finger one though, isn't it some form of animal mouth?

Yeah some kind of leech/eel thingy in lake ontario.

I think WTFTIT is pretty cool actually. Totally bizarre, like some sort of Geiger thing if he were focused on breasts instead of vaginas and penises.

At least I'm not the only one who has an addiction to swords and likes High School Musical. :p

Another thing that I came to think of: Plushies. I love plushies. I have a lot of plushies in my room, way above the average number for a male 16-year-old. Let's see ... I count 20 at the moment.

At least I'm not the only one who has an addiction to swords and likes High School Musical. :p

Another thing that I came to think of: Plushies. I love plushies. I have a lot of plushies in my room, way above the average number for a male 16-year-old. Let's see ... I count 20 at the moment.

1 is way above the average amount of plushies a 16 year old boy has lol.

1 is way above the average amount of plushies a 16 year old boy has lol.

I know! That's why I put it in italics. :)

I guess I never had a problem with my "soft side".

I know! That's why I put it in italics. :)

I guess I never had a problem with my "soft side".

Nothing wrong with it, i like toys and stuff. I just don't own any personally.

When i went to watch a film at my friends i ended up messing with her teddies for most the time, she was rolling on the floor laughing.