NEurope
jayseven

Guilty Pleasures

Oh, another guilty pleasure is to sit in bed with the curtains mostly drawn, and lean over and peek through to spy into the shop opposite and see what people are buying, or to oggle any ladiez, etc. Very guilty.

Sounds to me as if you're in desperate need of affection.

I don't feel desperate, it just lifts the mood.

Any mood lol.

I don't really have any guilty pleasures I think?

Well chocolate, but there's nothing wrong with chocolate and I don't even eat it every day. =P

Oi, when I'm bored though, I like checking out my hair for dead ends/split points to cut them away.

Or plucking my eyebrows with tweezers, just find it "fun" to do for some reason.

I like to wiggle my finger in my ear for prolonged periods of time.

You know, I do kinda know what you mean!

sometimes I turn the shower up right at the end so it's sooooo hot before turning it off. I love being hot.

Yeah, I gradually turn the heat up in the shower when I'm in... you end up coming out preeeetty red, but who's worried about that. :awesome:

Yeah, I gradually turn the heat up in the shower when I'm in... you end up coming out preeeetty red, but who's worried about that. :awesome:

I do the opposite, start off quite hot and then gradually turn it down. Cold showers are so refreshing. :)

I'm surprised that no one has said masturbation... :indeed:

(I'm not going to start a trend, mainly because, for the last month and a bit at least, it hasn't been. Yay?)

I guiltily enjoy said Crunchy Nut Clusters, starting arguments with a cetain Young-Earthist/creationist at my school (just to make her look stupid, but she's a complete bitch most of the time, so it's not entirely undeserved), not liking Paramore (most of my friends make them seem like something I have to be guilty not to like), walking deliberately slowly while crossing in front of a car that has turned without indicating, being so, so much better at my (real-life) friends at CoD4 and SSBM, eating an entire packet of chocolate Viennese in one sitting, and being very, very, sarcastic.

Yeah to make myself feel better i just think about it as a show full of Milf's and Sports Cars :)

I don't think you realised who Dr. Mayfair is.

I'm surprised that no one has said masturbation... :indeed:

(I'm not going to start a trend, mainly because, for the last month and a bit at least, it hasn't been. Yay?)

I guiltily enjoy said Crunchy Nut Clusters, starting arguments with a cetain Young-Earthist/creationist at my school (just to make her look stupid, but she's a complete bitch most of the time, so it's not entirely undeserved), not liking Paramore (most of my friends make them seem like something I have to be guilty not to like), walking deliberately slowly while crossing in front of a car that has turned without indicating, being so, so much better at my (real-life) friends at CoD4 and SSBM, eating an entire packet of chocolate Viennese in one sitting, and being very, very, sarcastic.

Correcting other people's grammatical errors.

In fact just correcting people in general. But it's ok for me to do that as I'm not one of the people that gets mardy when corrected. I prefer to be corrected than to continue being wrong.

I enjoy ripping off the dead skin on my feet. I find it satisfying. :awesome:

I enjoy ripping off the dead skin on my feet. I find it satisfying. :awesome:

Doesn't everybody?

How the hell do I know? I only do it to my own feet! :indeed:

Only do it to your own? God you are such a noob. :indeed:

Only do it to your own? God you are such a noob. :indeed:

Me, the fastest foot skin-ripper in North Birmingham, a n00b? Do me a favour!

I like biting the skin next to my nails. I hate biting my nails, but the skin next to it I bite when I get bored.

I play with my lip piercing and it freaks out my workmates, who are totally not fans of the piercing scene...Ha!

Its fun.

being so, so much better at my (real-life) friends at CoD4 and SSBM,

In which case I take pleasure in being the only one to hold a candle to you in SSBM

and subsequently coming last in COD4

Oh and listening to slow music while doing crazy things (climbing on stuff in schoolio :P)

Me, the fastest foot skin-ripper in North Birmingham, a n00b? Do me a favour!

Pfft. Come a bit further north and I'll rip it quicker than you've ever seen.

Pfft. Come a bit further north and I'll rip it quicker than you've ever seen.

Oh, are you planning on staging a rip-off? Because I'm game, motherhumper! :awesome:

Oh, are you planning on staging a rip-off? Because I'm game, motherhumper! :awesome:

Oh please. You're about to meet the Queen of ripping.

King, I meant King!

I like biting the skin next to my nails. I hate biting my nails, but the skin next to it I bite when I get bored.

I used to do this a lot more than I do now, but I used to positively shred the sides of my fingers up around my nails, taking out chunks, you could see all the different layers of skin that had been eaten away.. ahhh yes.

I've got quite a terrible manner of eating my fingers too, though it's more a terribly bad habit than it is a guilty pleasure. I tend to get the skin around the nails(sometimes it's really...like hard?) and sometimes biting of shreds of nail rips up skin so i end up gnawing that shit away too. My left thumb got a tiny bit bloody earlier from biting the nails down to the cuticle and beyond like. I don't know why it's so satisfying to do at the time.

Correcting other people's grammatical errors.

I do that too.

It was due to some editing, it used to say "being better at CoD4", but, yeah.

In which case I take pleasure in being the only one to hold a candle to you in SSBM

and subsequently coming last in COD4

Please explain how holding a candle involves walking into Samus' massive ball of death on your last life, almost every single game? :heh:

It's a shame you're going away today, tomorrow we could have done some more domination - me and you vs our two friends we play against. This plan is so happening after easter...

Please explain how holding a candle involves walking into Samus' massive ball of death on your last life, almost every single game? :heh:

It's a shame you're going away today, tomorrow we could have done some more domination - me and you vs our two friends we play against. This plan is so happening after easter...

IT's fun that way! and i was ness last time, it moved too fast when i tried to absorb it