NEurope
Josh64

Games your currently playing.

I've been playing Perfect Dark and Mario Tennis 64.

I've also been loading up my MegaDrive emulator to play Sonic 2 when I'm starting to get bored.

Nintendogs (DS), Fahrenheit (PC), and Beyond Good & Evil (Gamecube). :smile:

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll also be playing Burnout Revenge (Xbox) and Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC). :heh:

Just finished Prime 2 again n_n

I really should try and get all the save games I lost back...but thats alot of work:

Paper Mario, Beyond Good and Evil, Starfox Assault. 0_0 Baten Kaitos...;_; Ow and Dnokey Kong Jungle Beat eheheh imma play that now

Check under my sig for what I’m playing at the moment.

But you can add to that Pro Evo 5, (Demo) which I’ve been playing on my PC quite a bit too.

Just finished Prime 2 again n_n

I really should try and get all the save games I lost back...but thats alot of work:

Paper Mario, Beyond Good and Evil, Starfox Assault. 0_0 Baten Kaitos...;_; Ow and Dnokey Kong Jungle Beat eheheh imma play that now

I loved Pikmin 2! I wish I had the time to play through it again, and many other games as well. I'd really like to complete ToS a second time and have another proper play through Zelda Wind Waker..

at the moment NHL 2k3 -wtf a sport game by EA- i just play it when im bored which is most of the time i;ve nearly completed a season 8 game to go but mught be getting killer 7 or baten Kaitos nect week

I'm going through Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for the second time.. almost at the cool bit with Psycho Mantis :D

Im Playing Killer 7! its a grit game! verry desturbing! lol! but im not playing it as much as im playing good old tales of symphonia! now thats a good game! maybe killer 7 will get better as i play! dunno you tell me Cheapshot m8!

oh btw I WILL BEAT YOU! DAMN THAT LINK! lol! :)

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

WoW still, Osu! Tatakae! Ouedan! and Radiata Stories. I have finally decided to try and finish some of my games, and I thought tackling an RPG was a good start. Still need to finish Baten Kaitos as well (atually, I really need to pretty much start it).

________

Bmw X6

Edited by Johelian

Im like that i play a game... then start to play another...untill they all mount up and its verry hard to find time to play them all and complete them, but i choose to complete the best ones first as there more fun :p

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

GC:

Tales of Symphonia

SSBM (plays it every day)

PS2:

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

Saint Seiya: The Sanctuary

WoW still, Osu! Tatakae! Ouedan! and Radiata Stories. I have finally decided to try and finish some of my games, and I thought tackling an RPG was a good start. Still need to finish Baten Kaitos as well (atually, I really need to pretty much start it).

Is WOW really that addictive? I heard it get's boring when you're at lvl40 or something and that doesn't take too long i've heard.

Is it worth a subscription?

Tales of symphonia (its looooong)

bust a move 3 (saturn, lolololol)

and mario kart and ssmb with friends.oh and soul calibur 2 yeah

I'm currently playing Metroid Prime 2 and Pikmin 2 again on the Gamecube and Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike and Forza on Xbox Live

Finally (finally!) managed to pick up Burnout 2 for my beloved Cube, and am currently sampling it's delights. Clocked Crash mode (all gold medals) yesterday, and I'm racing now. In spite of the sequels, I don't think Burnout 2 has aged at all, and is still as vibrant now as it was 'back in the day'.

Wow, loads of people playing Tales of Symphonia. I'm in the process of choosing between that and Baten Kaitos at the mo. I quite like the sound of the card battle system in Kaitos, because I'm not usually too keen on the standard RPG battles. I'm willing to give it another go though, hence my current dilemma. Which would you recommend?

Just played Luigi's Mansion there for about 10 minutes and decided I couldn't be bothered with it!

Don't really know what I want to play on the GameCube :hmm:. I'm getting Castlevania tomorrow for the DS so I will be playing that.