NEurope
Josh64

Games your currently playing.

I'm hooked on Knights of the Old Republic, its too good. I picked it up 2nd hand for a tenner, my first impressions were very dissapointing but I stuck with it and now that i'm a Jedi I can't stop playing. I've just finished up on Tatooine, might fly over to Kashyyyk see how it looks compared to ep III.

And of course I'm still playing Call of Duty UO, play it every day :D. (If anyones got it and wants to play me, my names St.Solo, and I use x-fire)

MGS3 (Second playthrough to get the Frogs)

Still choosing the next uncompleted game, the last one I finished was VJ2...

Playing through Prince of Persia the original which I am very impressed with. Although the voice acting for the women reminds me of Natalie Protman "The city is abandoned, it is so sad... yet so beautiful." However the wonderful acreobatics and the less brilliant but still superb combat makes this game a winner. I need to carry one with BGE thats great too.

Playing Battlefield 2 which is a classic game on my PC, if anyone wants a game just PM me.

well i am still playing

*Sonic Battle 2: still trying to get all eblems and themes

*Timesplitters 2: still trying to unlock more stuff

*Lord of the rings:3 : i don't think i will ever finish this game, becuase it is damn HARD

*Zelda:Ocarina of time: i abondon this crap, too boring, i will go back to it later

*Zelda:Wind Waker: was playing it but couldn't find the braclet i will go back to it:D

Right now im stuggeling through Full Spectrum Warrior...with some Mercenaries : playground of destruction thrown in.. im in a real destructive mode right now.. Getting Total Overdose this friday.. thats going to be a blast..

Played Killer 7 on my good ole GameCube, but got a bit bored..

Right now I'm playing through The Wind Waker again, still enjoying it the second time around, but it is definitely a bit on the easy side.

A bit of Final Fantasy 1. Trying to maybe get it completed as quick as possible before the onslaught of DS games... plus Im at the final boss in Minish Cap so I need to get cracking and murder that beast, Vaati. What about Kingdom Hearts GBA. Ive only done a few chapters in it... needa make my return to it! Plus cube games like Splinter Cell 2, Soul Calibre 2, Second Sight, Paper Mario... the list is quite long... Ive become so bad at completing games as Ive got older and crustier...

The fantastic Baten Kaitos and Nintendogs. Well I would be playing Nintendogs if my Mum hadn't borrowed my DS so she could play it at work!

Well there aren't any games I'm playing on my GC, probably until I get the new zelda.

Other than that, I've been playing Pro Evo with my mates during lunch and I'm gonna start replaying MGS3, just cos its too cool.

Recently I've just been getting bored with absolutely everything. I'll start a game and play a few hours into it, and just won't go back to it.

The only games I've played alot recently are Meteos and Nintendogs, they just keep bringing me back time and time again. I think it's the objectiveness of certain games at the mo which has kind of turned me off everything.

It makes me really worried to some extent...............but I've got used to this feeling coming around every few years or so now.

Not playing any cube games at the moment :(

I've been playing Burnout Legends on the PSP. Xenosaga Episode II on the PS2 and Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War on the PC.

stuck right at the end of chrono trigger....grrrrr. Also playing mario kart: super circuit.

none, i did play Spider-Man 2 last week but my cube's been dead for half a year or so.

I seriously need Prince of Persia 3, Zelda and Ultimate Spider-Man

GTA: SA (this game just keeps on going and going when will it end)

World of warcraft (best MMORPG game ever amazing)

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (When first brought it i just kept working on a custom park for a month or two...i re-installed it yesterday and gunna do the missions now)

Currently playing Battalion Wars and Killer7 for the 'Cube.

Nothing much on the DS at the moment tho, but I'm replaying Fallout 2 on my computer.