NEurope
Josh64

Games your currently playing.

Playing Prime 2 again cause my Japanese Donkey Konga 3 killed my memory card T_T and also still playing ToS for the 13th time and I should get started on the other games I lost too...

Final Fantasy 5 on emulator and I find myself returning to F-zero GX alot.

13th? Is that all?

Seriously though, ToS is my favorite RPG I've played so far, I think it's the only one I've played through more than 8 times.

Also playing Smash bros. alot.

I'm not playing anything right now, sadly. I have a stack of games I haven't played, but none of them grabbed my interest in what I've played. (Final Fantasy 1,2,8, Suikoden 2, Breath of Fire 3,4). I'm spending my time hunting down the few games I really crave. :(

I've been mostly playin on Ocarina of Time + Master Quest. On OOT, i'm hanging around the Fishing Lake (great mini-game) and on Master Quest, i'm halfway through the Water Temple.

I also tend to play on Day of Reckoning, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Mario Golf.

Right now I'm playing Resident Evil. I'll soon get the "armor key." I've spotted two "super zombies" but I still haven't killed even one of them because a) it's really creepy when a zombie is running(!) at you b) when I spot them they I'm already opening the door. :weep:

It sure is a great game but I still hate it :E

Killer 7 + Resident Evil 4 which has proven itself rather repetitive about 2 hours into the second disc... and Ashley's getting on my tits.

Killer 7 + Resident Evil 4 which has proven itself rather repetitive about 2 hours into the second disc... and Ashley's getting on my tits.

Why did I find this hilarious!?

Advance Wars, Casltvania, Astro Boy & Final Fantasy VII (first time). lol

I really should go back and play all the old Gamecube games that I haven't completed but really, am not motivated enough at the moment. :(

i actually havent turned on my gamecube for a while... but the last game i played was Resident Evil 4

Ι am playing ΧΙΙΙ, Baten Kaitos andEternal Darkness on GC, Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask on N64, Final Fantasy VII (AGAIN). Thats all. I am gonna buy DS with Nintendogs Bundle so I am gonna play AND Nintendogs he he :P.

Skies of Arcadia - 20%ish complete?

Nintendogs - will never complete as it's uncompletable

Rayman DS - About 30% through

With October holidays around the corner (I get them on Friday) I'm hoping to complete Skies and Rayman, they are both great. Then I'll move on to completing Pac-Pix and Baten Kaitos. Then all of my games I want to complete will be completed! And I wait for Donkey Konga 2 (Ordered from Stars catalouge) and Mario Kart DS!

Im playing Master Quest, Second Sight, Jungle Beat, Advance Wars and Nintendogs. Unfortunately, I dont have a lot of time to give them full attention.

and Ashley's getting on my tits.

Puts me in mind of Ashley's 2nd costume!! :grin:

From her first costume, I honestly had know idea she was hiding so much under that jumper!!

Luis' line...

"Well, I see that the President's equipped his daughter with...ballistics too."

...really makes sense in the second playthrough!!

Puts me in mind of Ashley's 2nd costume!! :grin:

From her first costume, I honestly had know idea she was hiding so much under that jumper!!

Luis' line...

"Well, I see that the President's equipped his daughter with...ballistics too."

...really makes sense in the second playthrough!!

haha oh god... :grin:

>_>

<_<

Hello Kitty Roller Rescue... and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I'm easily amused. n_n

>_>

<_<

Hello Kitty Roller Rescue... and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I'm easily amused. n_n

First you're excited to Tingle RPG, and now... :shock:

First you're excited to Tingle RPG, and now... :shock:

;_; I love anything cute... (yeah, I think Tingle's cute. :))

Well I got Total Overdose from a friend so I moved about 1 ton of junk in our room where we place anything that "we-dont-want-to-throw-out-it-might become-usefull-one-day" and dug out my PS2. Played the game for about 2 hours and got bored.. then I put in San Andreas and im now completely hooked again.. The first thing I did was to buy a pair of joke glasses which I made Carl wear.. so he has them on during the cut-scenes.. i don't know why

but all this gangsta-shit really cracks me up when carl is wearing nothing but joke glasses and his undies..

yeah, I think Tingle's cute

KrystalDessin02.jpg

Man alive has he got you working in his tower yet? It will take more than Mario to get you out of that psychedelic brothel.

Hitman 2.

Winner! That is a great game, my favourite of the trilogy. I just wish all the levels were as epic and open as the first level. Oh yeh im the postman alright and I have a special damn delivary!

Wont be playing anything on GC until Zelda comes out

Currently playing Guild Wars and CS Source.

Rrsident evil 4. Didn't know whether to get it as not really into Resident Evil but this is utter class.