NEurope
tapedeck

Smash Bros...What's next?!

Putting effort into a downgraded Smash Bros. seems pretty pointless to me, especially since it'd also need Multi-carts etc...

Pointless? Oh, you mean like Mario Kart DS is pointless, yeah?

Thing is MK DS isnt really downgraded tbh. It was the first with online and 'story mode' and the graphics were v.good for DS. I dont think DS could handle something as frantic as smash, so they have to tone it down, meaning it wasnt a smash game.

TP is better than WW for me.

Pointless? Oh, you mean like Mario Kart DS is pointless, yeah?

Don't be a cumbucket. I didn't say that.

Saying Mario Kart is like Smash Bros. is like saying the Euro's as stong as the Pound.

When there's a new Smash Bros. I want more improvements and extras, not a downgrading to just above an N64 game. Mario Kart wasn't downgraded because there was nothing to it in the 1st place, it's a simple racing game.

MAYBE if they made it using "pixel art" etc and made it quite different Smash Bros., while it still being Smash Bros it'd be okay...Kinda like a sub-series sorta thing

TP is better than WW for me.

The only thing better is a slight improvement to the fighting. Most other things are bland compared to the other 3D Zeldas.

TP didn't know what it wanted to be, at one point it went a little MM, but then went back on that completey.

Well it's especially ashame for you that WW's better than TP then ey.;)

Whatever you've smoked I'll have two.

I disagree. I love TP, it was almost as epic as OOT, almost.

I think OOT outdid it in music, but TP impressed me in many areas.

The Wind Waker feels a lot fresher, but gameplay-wise Twilight Princess is a much better game. Twilight Princess gets a lot of hate it doesn't deserve.

The Wind Waker feels a lot fresher, but gameplay-wise Twilight Princess is a much better game. Twilight Princess gets a lot of hate it doesn't deserve.

Yeah Wind Waker feels fresher definately, but i'm so pleased it went back to it's OOT roots in TP!

To be fair there both amazing! I just wish Wind Waker was longer...much longer...

I hope they will release another cel-shaded Link adventure as well! Afterall the worrying about the change of graphics it really worked!

Back on-topic! I would like to see a Smash Bros DS overall as well, i reckon Nintendo has the ability to make it work, i'm sure of it!

I hope they will release another cel-shaded Link adventure as well! Afterall the worrying about the change of graphics it really worked!

...I liked Phantom Hourglass :)

Yeah, the DS, with two screens and some MASSIVE aerial fights could be epic lol.

the two screens should just be one big one with a line down the middle, you dont see console games using only one half of the screen because they want the main part of the game on one and a shitty map on the other

(not many games like that anyway)

...I liked Phantom Hourglass :)

Yeah, the DS, with two screens and some MASSIVE aerial fights could be epic lol.

Mustn't forget PH! Sorry about that! :D

1. Can someone find me a brawl wallpaper that features marth and fox please?

2. There's a couple of great deals on gameseek.com such as cheap wiimotes and superstars tennis for 25 quid (although i wont be getting it)

3. Shouldnt there be a Wii General Discussion Thread to bring these kinds of things up?

I'm afraid my girlfriends boobs are all mine

Wow...

The sight and feel of boobs haven't actually got me stoned since I was like... 14. I mean, I still get very arroused, but not actually stoned. At least not stoned enough to claim that WW beats TP.

Anyhow, a portable Smash Bros could be awsome. And possible. What takes so much space in Brawl are the Subspace Emisary cutscenes, and the highly detailed graphics. Melee could fit on the 1,5GB Gamecube disc, even though the characters looked nearly as good (the improvements seem to be mainly in the texture/shading department on the Brawl characters).

I think that you could get a quite big game onto a DS chip. I mean, on those pirate things you can fit over a gig, imagine if Nintendo woul try it themselves.

1. Can someone find me a brawl wallpaper that features marth and fox please?

2. There's a couple of great deals on gameseek.com such as cheap wiimotes and superstars tennis for 25 quid (although i wont be getting it)

3. Shouldnt there be a Wii General Discussion Thread to bring these kinds of things up?

1.Knocked up in, like, 2 seconds.

2. Great! I'm all over that one. Sweet, amazing deals. Holy lord its £25!

3. Perhaps. The create thread button is there. I dare you to create it...Go on. Don't be shy. It may pay off and become all-encompassing!

And relax.

1.Knocked up in, like, 2 seconds.

2. Great! I'm all over that one. Sweet, amazing deals. Holy lord its £25!

3. Perhaps. The create thread button is there. I dare you to create it...Go on. Don't be shy. It may pay off and become all-encompassing!

And relax.

I dunno it kind of seems cocky to create a big thread unless it is slightly different, so I'd probably be slated for doing so because there are more authoritative people here.