NEurope
Caris

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Racist.

There's another reason to be excited by MGS4's release: Metal Gear Online. I'm rather looking forward to giving it a try, although presumably we'll get a Beta in the not too distant future.

This European got his white Dual Shock 3 last week! :heh:

This European got his black Dual Shock 3 before Christmas! :heh:

Racist.

I blame the Wii, its the ringleader.

I would have but I decided I needed a console first. :D

You have already posted that.

Edit: That Podcast is fucking terrible, they have no idea what there talking about.

So how exactly do we pre-order to get to play online early? How will it all work? Does anyone know?

So how exactly do we pre-order to get to play online early? How will it all work? Does anyone know?

They well tell us soon.

The European scheme hasn't been announced yet, but in the UK you can be pretty sure it'll be a GAME Group exclusive; they know it will get them preorders, and recently they've been bagging exclusives left, right and centre.

The European scheme hasn't been announced yet, but in the UK you can be pretty sure it'll be a GAME Group exclusive; they know it will get them preorders, and recently they've been bagging exclusives left, right and centre.

Yeah I hope it is with them becuse I pre-orderd with them.

That seems like it'll be the case. They're getting mad with all these pre-order bonuses so I don't see them missing this opportunity.

On what? Canand you make no sense half the time.

I mean Is there any new info yet about the game?

Is there any new info yet?

Here some of infomation on Raiden.

While Metal Gear Solid was in production for the original Playstation, a female play tester complained to Konami that they "don't want to play as some old guy", thus they created Raiden. A rather feminine main character for MGS2, quite the opposite of Solid Snake.

Yoji Shinkawa (Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,4 portable ops character designer) explains that Raiden is the cyborg Ninja in Metal Gear Solid 4 to represent the abuse he recieved for being the character he is and the main role in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Raiden is literally falling apart. All that remains of Raiden's human self is his head and his spine. The rest of him are cybernetic attachments which give him the abilities of the Cyborg Ninjas we have seen the previous titles.

"He has gone through a lot since he was shown in Metal Gear Solid 2." , explains Yoji. "We never predicted this kind of thing would happen after showing Raiden in MGS2."

While it isn't uncommon for developers to directly listen to fans, it's always nice to hear about it. He is very pleased with the reception of Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 4 and hopes he will get treated a little better this time!

Here some of infomation on Raiden.

While Metal Gear Solid was in production for the original Playstation, a female play tester complained to Konami that they "don't want to play as some old guy", thus they created Raiden. A rather feminine main character for MGS2, quite the opposite of Solid Snake.

Yoji Shinkawa (Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,4 portable ops character designer) explains that Raiden is the cyborg Ninja in Metal Gear Solid 4 to represent the abuse he recieved for being the character he is and the main role in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Raiden is literally falling apart. All that remains of Raiden's human self is his head and his spine. The rest of him are cybernetic attachments which give him the abilities of the Cyborg Ninjas we have seen the previous titles.

"He has gone through a lot since he was shown in Metal Gear Solid 2." , explains Yoji. "We never predicted this kind of thing would happen after showing Raiden in MGS2."

While it isn't uncommon for developers to directly listen to fans, it's always nice to hear about it. He is very pleased with the reception of Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 4 and hopes he will get treated a little better this time!

Cool thanks for the info and I hope there is Dog Tags in this game.

Where from?

Bit hard when there not out over here...

Yeah they well come out soon maybe when the game comes out.

Was it in MGS2 where, online, you could submit your name and it would feature on the Dog Tags in the game?

Imagine if it was done on this one, I'd love to see my name in a dog tag picked up randomly from a dead guard.

Was it in MGS2 where, online, you could submit your name and it would feature on the Dog Tags in the game?

Imagine if it was done on this one, I'd love to see my name in a dog tag picked up randomly from a dead guard.

Yes it was Stefkov.