NEurope
Caris

The Official MGS4 Thread.

^ Maybe. But tbh I hate this HD greenish hue thats sprinkled on every shot. Even explosions look like they have a hint of lime. :/

game looks amazing as usual...its the only thing that makes me wish I had a PS3.

Love the graphics. Vamp's got a badger on his chest though.

I once had Dutch people insist I recite Liquid's lines from that. True story.

Now that you simply have to elaborate on!

(not liquid)

I was looking at some new MGO screens earlier and it seems the 'man cannon' is genuinely in the game. I assumed it was just one of Kojima's little jokes before.

Now that you simply have to elaborate on!

Oh, well I was in Holland at the time. I simply pointed out that Liquid's voice in the actual game wasn't really any more convincing than that in Metal Gear Awesome, followed by an impression.

From then on I was but a clown, forced to recite lines on command whilst crying on the inside!

I'm going to get into this Hind now.

The only problem is...this doesn't remind me of any MGS game I've played in the past.

The only problem is...this doesn't remind me of any MGS game I've played in the past.

Thank God. The series has been overdue an overhaul, mechanics wise.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every entry in the series, but as games they have been carrying a lot of dead weight.

game looks amazing as usual...its the only thing that makes me wish I had a PS3.

Word of truth.

I think I can hold out until Sony meet my demands. I hope.

I wouldn't say these are the best graphics ever. Character models are great, lighting models are fantastic... but some of those textures (ground, walls etc) are quite low res in some areas.

Metal Gear Solid on PSOne changed video gaming for me, and although I dont have a PS3, I still feel I must play this game. Im looking forward to a game that quite frankly allows MGS the platform its always wanted. MGS has been a 'blockbuster movie game' for many years now and this is exactly what it needs to represent itself.

I wouldn't say these are the best graphics ever. Character models are great, lighting models are fantastic... but some of those textures (ground, walls etc) are quite low res in some areas.

Yeah i know what you mean but it's the overall "feel" i think. I can't name a game out now that looks better, all games have some sort of weakness in the graphics department.

all games have some sort of weakness in the graphics department.

Hmm... true.

Would this game have dog tags in it becuse I like them and I want them in this game.

You have already asked that.

Check on Google...

It does not tell you anything I hope we can get it.

Been playing through MGS this morning for the first I'm and I'm loving it. Just fought Grey Fox and met Otakon!! The graphics look pretty atrocious in the cutscenes relative to today's standards...its pretty funny! :p

I just need to find a PS2 and a copy of MGS2 and 3...

On the video where Raiden and Vamp was fighting Vamp had Dog Tags on him and the lady with the lab coat on in Tokyo Game Show 2007 has got some on aswell. so if there were not in the game why has he got them on

Cause he stole all the dog tags of the soldiers when they sleeping, thats why they arn't actually in the game.

Cause he stole all the dog tags of the soldiers when they sleeping, thats why they arn't actually in the game.

so why has the lady with the lab coat on in Tokyo Game Show 2007 video got them on aswell?