NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

University pranks

best way to get back the numpty slapping his cock on the work top is to get some hot, red chili peppers. chop them up very fine and rub them around the work top so you get a residue on it. if timed right, he should be in some considerable anguish, dipping his dick in a cup of milk or something to try and cool it off........

He could also try dipping it in the nearest persons mouth for relief. So get another mate and fill hes mouth with milk; then pour the rest away. That way he has no choice but to slap hes cock into another guys mouth to stop it burning orf. That-away full degrading occurs.

Now that is comedy!

How about leave very small traces of glass on the worktop? Imagine having to explain to the doctor why you have glass stuck in your dick

Cock Slapping? By far one of the strangest things i've ever heard, although i couldn't help laughing at the comments posted. :D

I suppose your just having a laugh, i find it pretty funny that people immediately say it's gay when you get your cock out in front of another male.... :D

Sign in to follow this