NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

University pranks

At my time here at uni I've learnt a fair bit about the world of pranking, as a principle I always have my cupboard and drawer locked because things will no doubt go walkabout.

Lately two of my flatmates have gone crazy over cockslapping, which as the name suggests entails slapping, with cocks. But it has gone a bit too far where Henry just whips it out in the kitchen, does a few windmills then slaps the work surface [Which we got him to wipe down] so the revenge is that a few of us have cut off a selection of our pubes and plan to sprinkle them lightly on his bed.

As for the other bloke, Jason, we [Technically I was a bit too far gone, and was acting cameraman, so didn't do much] locked him out the dorm naked and told him to round around the courtyard we have. Apparently he did, and also tried to cockslap the girls who live in the flat below.

Also, someones mattress and other belongings went missing at one point, my cupboard door was taken off, and we've also had a Morrisons trolley strapped over our balcony and someone stand in it. Not to mention numerous incidents of keys and cutlery being found frozen.

Has anyone had fun with pranks at uni which they can share, or has suggestions in mind?

But it has gone a bit too far where Henry just whips it out in the kitchen, does a few windmills then slaps the work surface [Which we got him to wipe down]

HAHA! Man that's hilarious!

HAHA! Man that's hilarious!

We didn't mind the windmills as such, but slapping it on a food preparation area? Too far.

Jason did manage to cockslap Toms hand last night, which I have on camera. The dude was walking around the flat naked for at least an hour.

We didn't mind the windmills as such, but slapping it on a food preparation area? Too far.

Jason did manage to cockslap Toms hand last night, which I have on camera. The dude was walking around the flat naked for at least an hour.

Is this some sort of nudist flat?

i didn't go to the university of gay, so all pranks in my halls required fully clothed participants.

a classic was turning someones room upside down. EVERYTHING upside down, matress, everything on shelves etc... it is highly mean though :(

the other good one was a development of the humble window egging. it still involves the 2 key ingredients, windows and eggs, but what is the other side of the window is the clincher. if any of you have been in a double glazed room while it is egged youll know its is very loud, and really makes you jump.

so the trick is to egg the window while the person inside is say... having sex... and see how annoyed they get :)

Is this some sort of nudist flat?

Thankfully not. Their reasoning behind their exhibitionism is that they're comfortable with their sexuality. Congratulations, just don't slap your dick where I want to cut cheese.

Thankfully not. Their reasoning behind their exhibitionism is that they're comfortable with their sexuality. Congratulations, just don't slap your dick where I want to cut cheese.

and me and my friends merely threatened to dick slap each other

correction

dickslap each others mum

Yeah I don't really find any of that funny.

I don't know why, dicks are really, really funny.

Yeah I don't really find any of that funny.

I don't know why, dicks are really, really funny.

rename dick to gren....now THAT is funny

Cockslapping where I'm from means something different.

Basically, it involves slapping someones groin with your hand with a wrist-flicking motion.

Hurts-a-plenty.

I'm surprised how comfortable some of you are to show that it front of your friends and others. Like dabookerman, we usually say well dickslap someone or their mother, but never take it further than that.

I probably wouldnt dream of getting the ol' cock out in front of male friends. However female friends are blessed with the occasion copious times. Mainly in an effort to reproduce. However it usally ends in me being wrestled to the ground by the authorities.

Although cock-slapping females is highly recommended in the Offerman way of life.

EDIT - I type the weirdest of things when I just get up.

my mates elder brother does it all the time; its quite funny, you could be sitting down playing pro, and he'll walk in, then you'll feel something on your shoulder........disgusting...lol

Can't remember if I mentioned this [Can't be arsed to check] but one dude pissed on my door.

So for the past couple of days I've been pissing into an empty coke bottle and last night gave his door a rather good ... rinsing. Along with the bloke who jizzed on my lock. I've got some saved to use on his bed.

Additional: Drew nicked this huge Debenhams sign, which the cleaners put outside our flat, to which Drew retrieved it. Then somehow the boys in the flat two below us nicked it. We've found a way of going across flats by taking a screwdriver to the fire door panel, removing the glass and flicking the switch so it opens.

We went to the flat next to theirs and asked the people [Who none of us knew] if we could use their fire exit, they sais yes initially. I was asked to make a distraction so I ran round to their door and started banging on it. Apparently the dude who let us in claimed he had a change of morals so the people who remained ran into the theives flat.

Now we have two microwaves

Thankfully, I go to a university where slapping people with your penis is not socially acceptable.

Thankfully, I go to a university where slapping people with your penis is not socially acceptable.

Weres the fun in that??? By any chance do your university pranks involve a whoppee cushion?

Weres the fun in that??? By any chance do your university pranks involve a whoppee cushion?

Are you saying such pranks aren't funny? Certainly funny than hitting slapping someone with your cock.

EDIT - I type the weirdest of things when I just get up.

Judging from your post I'm guessing you woke up alone.

So far I think the best has been when Will left his door open and we moved everything out of his room - clothes, laptop, cd, desk, drawers, wardrobe and mattress. Everything that wasn't screwed or fastened to the wall - which is only the bed frame. He went mental.

Plus we have a thing with the girls in E whereby we turn up drunk at any time of the night/morning and rob stuff from them. There has of course been the taking labels of cans, sellotaping up of foods etc.

Haha, sounds funny. Though year 9 in high school is not the right time to be doing that so ill wait untile im in university.

wantm good pranks? I searched on google and came up with http://www.pranks.org

best way to get back the numpty slapping his cock on the work top is to get some hot, red chili peppers. chop them up very fine and rub them around the work top so you get a residue on it. if timed right, he should be in some considerable anguish, dipping his dick in a cup of milk or something to try and cool it off........

Sign in to follow this