NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

You think you´re a hardcore player?

HOLY CRAP. But then again, if you had that much you wouldn't appreciate your games as much I suppose.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that guy is spoilt.

He could sell all that s**t on EBAY and be set for life!

Unbelieveable, I wonder if he/they played all the games and completed them and how they can afford it, that must be a huge amount of money.

HOLY CRAP. But then again, if you had that much you wouldn't appreciate your games as much I suppose.

Not true exactly. If you've ever collected anything, think of the satisfaction of it and the appreciation. If I collect I have this wierd habit of just sitting looks at them for hours.

OMG....I want that room!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

My rooms too small to fit lots of stuff on...I've never thought of putting posters on the ceiling!!...Don't have much ceiling though :hmm:

I actually think I'd cry with amazement if I went in that room!!

That 'controller holder' is a great idea. Might use that one :wink:

I think I'll move my South Park towel (that i use as a poster) in order to make room for another shelving unit. Though I don't think a Sofabed would fit then :wtf: .....I hate the size of my room!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that guy is spoilt.

He could sell all that s**t on EBAY and be set for life!

The P&P costs would be sky high though :heh:. Oh yeah, it would cost a lot too. Plus you wouldn't be too pleased if all of it got lost in the mail.

Not true exactly. If you've ever collected anything, think of the satisfaction of it and the appreciation. If I collect I have this wierd habit of just sitting looks at them for hours.

Suppose, in a way. But in a way you wouldn't. Hmm...

..Anyway I've always wanted to have a gaming room when I have a house when i'm older dedicated to games. Not like it would be anything as grand as that guy's collection, but I think it would be so cool to have all my games stacked up + some zelda/rpg posters, and lots of TVs with consoles hooked up, and then one massive TV for my Revolution and a big comfy sofa :hehe:

wow, hes fucked if it goes up in flames

i assume they have insurance on that beast of a collection; i felt envy looking at his complete DC collection, and then realised, I wished I was him.

When I move out; i'm gonna have my own geek room, for all my gaming and anime needs.

WOW, thats one MAJOR collection .

Bet if you were in there and nicked something when he was out the bastard would notice right away when he got back .

*faints* wow that guy is my new found hero, id sell my granny and them some just to have a small sample of that collection.

Absolutely impressive. http://www.nescapades.com is something worth looking at as well.

Once I'm set in my own place and an financially stable, I'll try to build a huge gaming room like him. I, however, won't be as concerned about boxes and manuals.

Very Impressive although I think it would look better if the room was bigger. With it being small everything is crammed togther giving it a messy look. Still awesome collection though.

The P&P costs would be sky high though :heh:. Oh yeah, it would cost a lot too. Plus you wouldn't be too pleased if all of it got lost in the mail.

well hes obviously not gonnna sell it all at once :indeed:

Sign in to follow this