NEurope
tapedeck

Have Nintendo exhausted...

Snakes appearance in Brawl makes me suspect that there sooner or later will be a MGS game for the Wii of some sort. Maybe a port of MGS2/MGS3, maybe a remake of the first NES Metal Gear.

Because after Ice Climbers's and Game and Watch's appearance in Melee we got a new Ice Climber and Game and Watch game. Those two games were great.

You DO mean PS3 right?

Although a PStwo could come along and capture the kiddy market..tbh I thought SONY would have been all over that idea.

yes of course ps3 lol sorry

Because after Ice Climbers's and Game and Watch's appearance in Melee we got a new Ice Climber and Game and Watch game. Those two games were great.

Those are actually NINTENDO characters. Smash bros is all about Nintendo characters fighting. Not to mention that those characters haven't appeared in any games for the last 2 DECADES! And then we have Snake and Sonic. Sonic HAS a Wii exclusive game. Who knows, perhaps soon Kojima make an announcement.

The original MGS was remade for the GC, would it be completelly surprising if MGS2 or MGS3 would show up?

Those are actually NINTENDO characters. Smash bros is all about Nintendo characters fighting. Not to mention that those characters haven't appeared in any games for the last 2 DECADES! And then we have Snake and Sonic. Sonic HAS a Wii exclusive game. Who knows, perhaps soon Kojima make an announcement.

The original MGS was remade for the GC, would it be completelly surprising if MGS2 or MGS3 would show up?

To answer your question: Yes, because a complete collection is about to be released for PS3, unless I'm mistaken.

To answer your statement about the characters not appearing in any games for the last two decades: Well, neither has Pit, but the internet does nothing but overflow with rumours and wishes of a Kid Icarus game.

And by the way, Snake is only in Brawl because Kojima asked Sakurai to let Snake be in Melee, but there was no time to include him.