N-Europe

Mundi Mafia game comment for non-players/dead players(Interdit to the actual players)

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

INTERDIT FOR THE ACTUAL PLAYERS OF THE GAME, ONLY WHEN YOU DIE, YOU CAN VISIT THIS THREAD!!!

This is one of my weird ideas,if you guys don't accept it, then you can close it :P

Now, a brief list of rules:

TO THE DEAD ONES

You can't talk about your past ability and role.

You can't tell clues you had while in the game that you didn't tell to the other players.

This is a thread for the ones who want to comment the game, basicly, here you can tell who do you think is bad, who do you think is good, what the abilities do you think the other have, comment the decisions of the players, etc.

What do you think? I find a good idea, because im liking so much of this game, and i wanna talk somebody about it... (Even knowing nobody will use this thread :P)

Guest Maase

Yes, indeed.

It would be good to have this thread only to guys not playing this (some Mod power, don't know), but if isn't possible, then i guess it'l have to be locked, lol

Yes, indeed.

It would be good to have this thread only to guys not playing this (some Mod power, don't know), but if isn't possible, then i guess it'l have to be locked, lol

I think that would be too much trouble for the mods.

And it can set the game off-balance

See speculation is one of the most important thing in this game, when people they can just come in here say what they thing and not be affected by anything.

How about this is a bad idea for all involved as cheating is then easy for all.

I agree. One of the rules in the actual first post of mafia games is that they cannot be discussed outside the thread. I think we should lock this, even if it is only dead people who post.

And one other thing - Mundi did you mean "intended"? Because interdit is not a word, or one I have never heard of anyway. What do you mean?

And one other thing - Mundi did you mean "intended"? Because interdit is not a word, or one I have never heard of anyway. What do you mean?

I don't know if "interdit" exists in English, but "Interdito" means "restricted" in Portuguese, so maybe there's a similar Icelandic word?

But this thread is a bad idea. It will be quite difficult to talk without letting something slip up.

"Hey, Haggis is acting all weird"

"It's a ruse. Haggis is in the mafia"

"How do you know?"

See? These kind of slip-ups may happen. How am I supposed to believe Haggis if I'm the only one who knows he's not trustworthy?

Note: The example up there is entirely fictional.

This is not a good idea, we can't guarantee anybody won't come here and use information to cheat.

I mean for starters, several players scrolled down and responded despite reading what you wrote in big capital letters.

And one game really does not need two threads.

Guest Maase

Sorry, i was thinking on the word "Restricted", but i tought that wouldn't exist in the english language.

Oh god, the irony X_X

Anyway, my idea is simple (but if you don't like it, then we wouldn't do it)

We put one group of the members playing the mafia game ("Mafia player"), and then we would be able to say everything we want in the thread.

After all, if the problem is PM, they can PM both ways with help :P

If you don't want to spend all time for just a General Mafia Game Comment Thread, then i don't blame you :P

Sorry, i was thinking on the word "Restricted", but i tought that wouldn't exist in the english language.

Oh god, the irony X_X

Anyway, my idea is simple (but if you don't like it, then we wouldn't do it)

We put one group of the members playing the mafia game ("Mafia player"), and then we would be able to say everything we want in the thread.

After all, if the problem is PM, they can PM both ways with help :P

If you don't want to spend all time for just a General Mafia Game Comment Thread, then i don't blame you :P

I don't think thats possible...is it? Groups? But if it is, it seems an awful lot of effort? And they would have to add people to the group as they die. And then once the game is over it's a pointless thing.

You may be getting the impression I think this thread is a bad idea. The point of the mafia game is that there is no discussion about it outside the thread, and I think this will definitely reveal things it shouldn't even if it's by accident.

So yeah, I'm just gonna stick to reading the thread and coming up with my own ideas, then waiting it out and discussing the game at the end like we're meant to.

What may be safer is a thread about previous mafia games, and mafia games in general. We should exclude all games that are currently taking place, and only discuss past ones, your personal favourites, your favourite characters etc etc.

Also this gives new players a chance to ask questions about the games that they may not understand. What do people think?