NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

My friends love them, they just got into them. Also the crazy train levels are a blast in multiplayer, everyone should check them out.

Been playing abit more of this as of late and decided to buy the Metal Gear Solid levels the other day. Must say i was very impressed!

The Metal Gear levels were pretty entertaining, but I got it just as much for the paint gun for use in my levels. Only used it in one of the levels and it's barely been played but it is a good level I think.

People found it confusing though.

signed hope i get in.

In the MAG beta right now. Feels like you are part of something special :p

I was planning on starting Infamous yesterday but got addicted playing the MGS DLC, which I love to bits. I finished all the levels pretty quickly and then set off to nab the trophies.

It took me a while to get the Ace award for the levels, especially when fighting Rex but I got it in the end. Next up was trying to beat Rex quickly so I decided to play online for this one. Sure enough after a couple of tries I got it with a random person. With the same guy I got the VR trophy aswell.

Im still missing the trophy where you can only shoot 125 paint bullets in level 3, its a bit of a nightmare but I will get it eventually.