NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

I managed to get one of those beta keys, after a lot of F5ing. Can't wait until I get to try it this weekend. :D (my PS3 is at home and I'm only there during weekends)

Lucky you (site was messed up for me). I would think twice about using them if I were you. This person is already up to £26 selling it and it has ages left. Madness what people are paying for it, but if I got one I'd have sold it.

Lucky you (site was messed up for me). I would think twice about using them if I were you. [URL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Little-Big-Planet-BETA-key-PS3-LBP-LittleBigPlanet_W0QQitemZ270279252310QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270279252310&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]This person[/url] is already up to £26 selling it and it has ages left. Madness what people are paying for it, but if I got one I'd have sold it.

Been cancelled now....

Just wait for the game its worth the wait! :smile: I will make a N-Europe stage in honour of some of you :heh:

Just wait for the game its worth the wait! :smile: I will make a N-Europe stage in honour of some of you :heh:

thats a fantastic idea...

I have a spare Beta code if anyone wants it. To use, not sell.

Edit: Make that 'had'.

Check your emails. Sony have sent people codes! :smile:

Yet again seems Sony have ignored me lol! To be fair I don't really mind all that much with this I am really excited but I reckon I can just about wait.

Yet again seems Sony have ignored me lol! To be fair I don't really mind all that much with this I am really excited but I reckon I can just about wait.

Me too :( I did manage to actually see the screen with how many codes were left, but i gave up after 10 mins of trying to log in.

I have a spare Beta code if anyone wants it. To use, not sell.

Edit: Make that 'had'.

Nooooo! I want one!

Not too badly but I would like to demo the game.

I still hope the public beta is still here just for the levels to make be up ready for launch like they previously stated...I would hope we may perhaps still see a demo as such with just some of the preset levels available...

FFS! Couldn't get a beta key neither. 1 of a few million probably. Eurogamer suffered a melt down though. Fools. Would have been nice if it was done on a different site imo. Oh well. No e-mail, no Eurogamer, no LBP Beta. Just like every other Beta. Talk about alienating and annoying your gamers Sony. *Tut*

Guess I'll just have to fully appreciate the full package it when it comes along...

FFS! Couldn't get a beta key neither. 1 of a few million probably. Eurogamer suffered a melt down though. Fools. Would have been nice if it was done on a different site imo. Oh well. No e-mail, no Eurogamer, no LBP Beta. Just like every other Beta. Talk about alienating and annoying your gamers Sony. *Tut*

Guess I'll just have to fully appreciate the full package it when it comes along...

I do feel they do that a bit...it seems people who play online loads and do the most PSN downloads...surely it would make sense to offer betas to those amongest us who aren't able to be online quite as much to entice us... but then perhaps they think we wouldn't be bothered about beta or even know what they are.

Hurray, got my Kratos Sack Boy redemption code ^^

Now give the game :'(

EDIT- Oh yeh, and it got a 10 in OPM

Hurray, got my Kratos Sack Boy redemption code ^^

Now give the game :'(

EDIT- Oh yeh, and it got a 10 in OPM

thought that issue of OPM wasn't out till the 30th?! will have to pop to asda on the way home...

thought that issue of OPM wasn't out till the 30th?! will have to pop to asda on the way home...

Probably is the 30th, but I have a subsciption with them (Wanted the free game :heh: )

Oh ok. Was ready to pounce.

The beta is amazing. Such a refereshing game. :)

I have time to mess around today so I will do just that.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the game, but I'm struggling to think what other games I want. There are way too many it's just insane.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the game, but I'm struggling to think what other games I want. There are way too many it's just insane.

Let me put it this way. This is the most unique, refreshing and pleasurable game you will play this generation. There are great games coming this year and beyond but they are improvements of games in already established genres and game types. LBP brings something really unique to the table. Its amazing.

Yeah but there are quite a lot of people downplaying it and calling it a detailed level editor, and in a way I see where they are coming from. Then I've showed a couple of videos to a friend and they were like 'well I can kinda see it taking a long time to make something and then at the end it would be kind of meh'

But I guess that if I think it looks awesome and everyone else thinks it is gonna be awesome, then it must be for me and not for everyone else.

Well I've been playing this for two days now, and it's a lot of fun. The stages that are already made by users are pretty good, although some tend to be a bit difficult due to some odd jumps you have to make now and then. The race levels are really fun and have me trying to better my highscore some times. I've even made it to number 1 in some. Yesterday I started on my own level, and although it was hard to think of something at first I managed to get somewhere by just trying stuff out. All in all this game has really impressed me with the enormous amount of possibilities you have.

Yeah but there are quite a lot of people downplaying it and calling it a detailed level editor, and in a way I see where they are coming from. Then I've showed a couple of videos to a friend and they were like 'well I can kinda see it taking a long time to make something and then at the end it would be kind of meh'

But I guess that if I think it looks awesome and everyone else thinks it is gonna be awesome, then it must be for me and not for everyone else.

A level editor? The game is a full blown game sharing and creation kit. The core mechanics are solid and you can find everyones published work and play them. Alot of us in the beta are finding it hard to tear ourselves away whether its just playing creations , the main game or creating. All 3 pillars of the game are addicitive.

the game is very easy to pick up and play. The game has jump in and out coop and single player fused in one. You can play so many quality player made levels you can waste days already in the beta alone.

And thats without mentioning create mode. Anyone downplaying this game is a fool.

Play my level Fire Starter (part 1) if anyone else is on. Its my experimental level but i spent time sprucing it up.

A level editor? The game is a full blown game sharing and creation kit. The core mechanics are solid and you can find everyones published work and play them. Alot of us in the beta are finding it hard to tear ourselves away whether its just playing creations , the main game or creating. All 3 pillars of the game are addicitive.

the game is very easy to pick up and play. The game has jump in and out coop and single player fused in one. You can play so many quality player made levels you can waste days already in the beta alone.

And thats without mentioning create mode. Anyone downplaying this game is a fool.

Play my level Fire Starter (part 1) if anyone else is on. Its my experimental level but i spent time sprucing it up.

On this matter is it easy and nicely intergrated to get your friends levels?