NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Given you pay for delivery with GAME it better arrive on time. But i am looking to not buy from GAME ever. I hate them.

Do you pay for delivery with game? I ordered their HDMI cable but I think I paid postage on it? Play.com is free.

Nope never ever paid for anything! Even when I ordered Guitar Hero from them so find it strange you paid... Free postage still turns up all the time..

Given you pay for delivery with GAME it better arrive on time. But i am looking to not buy from GAME ever. I hate them.

I have never paid always pick the standard freebie postage and stuff always turns up super fast....I got let down so many times by gameplay and play.com that I decided to go with GAME. poeple may hate them for their monopoly but theres no denying they are good at what most people want from them.

Since when did you pay for delivery with GAME?

What he said...

Two of my mates who claim to be utter utter Sony fanboy/girls and just huge PS3 nerds (Who always mocked me for being a Ninty) hadn't even heard of it.

I was like.....Whu?

Two of my mates who claim to be utter utter Sony fanboy/girls and just huge PS3 nerds (Who always mocked me for being a Ninty) hadn't even heard of it.

I was like.....Whu?

slap them.

Wooo! Played LBP today :D Thought it was really cool, even though you can spend AGES getting one object to work and look how you want it to, let alone a whole level!

How did you play it?

Sony have set up a Little Big Planet demo shop in Manchester Picadilly Gardens, and probably elsewhere around the country.

2860667100_dbce9d3687_b.jpg

It's going to be there for 3 weeks and has an unfinished, sometimes kinda glitchy dev build of the game for all to play.

I say what i think of it at my blog

Trophies revealed! Sound like there is a mixture of simple ones plus some more hardcore ones...

PS3 Trophies (via videogaming247) has kindly listed all of the 48 trophies and their descriptions for the upcoming Little Big Planet. Some are obtained simply by completing a series of levels, others are more community-focused, and a few even require getting a bit creative with the editing tools.

We've listed a few of them below, but don't worry. These are about as spoiler-free as trophies can get.

* Incredible Height! - Travel to an incredible height.

* Traveler - Complete a community level.

* Talkative - Post a comment on a community level.

* Dr Frankenstein - Create a living creature with at least 2 eyes, 2 legs or wheels, and a brain.

* Artist - Place a sticker.

* The Gardens - Complete all levels in The Gardens.

* Crowd Pleaser - A level you published was played by 50 or more people.

* Share - Play 150 community levels, tag 50 community levels, and heart 10 community levels.

If this latest bit of information has sparked your anticipation level into uncontrollable levels, we recommend checking out our latest preview as an emergency sedative.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170037

I wasn't made up about this gae before but it keeps getting better. Creating your own levels could entertain for ages.

Yeah the game sounds better and better. There is also exclusive downloads for people who buy the game at launch.

Graphically it looks stunning as well.

Yeah the game sounds better and better. There is also exclusive downloads for people who buy the game at launch.

Graphically it looks stunning as well.

Yeah awesome looking spaceman suit and cool tshirts....

Graphically it is amazing especially when you also consider all the physics and such like thats going on...

yeah the co op online 4 player will be amazing...means we can all play each others levels and make them together!

A teensy weenesy bit of bad news - PS3fanboy.com

Unfortunately, we're starting Monday morning off with some slightly disheartening news. It has been revealed by the LittleBigPlanet community manager on the official US forums that four-player online co-op in the Create will not be available at the launch of the game. Instead it will be added in the "first major update after the game is released. Obviously there's no indication of when we'll be seeing that first update, but apparently Media Molecule is now hard at work on post-launch content, with emphasis squarely on four-player online creation.

You'll still be able to create levels with three of your buddies at launch, they just have to be in the same room as you. Four-player online co-op will obviously be available out of the box too. There's still plenty to do (and be excited for) in the game, which should keep us busy until Media Molecule release the online Create patch.

A teensy weenesy bit of bad news - PS3fanboy.com

Thats what i was talking about earlier. I didnt even know they planned coop create at all. Its a cool idea. Bear in mind some are confused that this means you cant play coop online. That is not affected. Its just the creating part of it. Share and play are ok.

I'm guessing thats because from what I heard there was a bit of lag when doing co op creation, they must have decided they wanted to eradicate it.

This is why we can't have nice things. A short while ago, Euro gaming website Eurogamer announced that they Sony had made 5800 keys for the LittleBigPlanet European beta, and then they quickly disappeared under a raging tide of sack boy-hungry Europeans. The sheer numbers have brought the website to its knees - I've been trying to get there simply to get the link to entry page for the story and have had no luck whatsoever, and with the key offer requiring Eurogamer registration, both the front and and back end are getting completely slammed, bringing to mind a mental picture that I will quickly put out of my head.

Still, with the site being so crowded, you might just be able to wiggle your way in their and snag one before they're all gone. Kotakuite Richie Rich managed to, and he's downloading the beta as we speak, so if all else fails you can live vicariously through him. Good luck! What do you mean this is even more traffic? We're helping!

http://kotaku.com/5053726/eurogamer-commits-suicide-by-offering-lbp-beta-access

I was trying to get on eurogamer for something unrelated...but to no avail...damn it!

I managed to get one of those beta keys, after a lot of F5ing. Can't wait until I get to try it this weekend. :D (my PS3 is at home and I'm only there during weekends)

Got in the beta too.

The game is amazing. I dont want to spoil much but its absolutely fantastic. It deserves as much hype as it can get. I have to agree with people saying it leaves you with a grin on your face. :smile: You can play coop from the get go and girls will definately love it. Turn on all controllers before you load the game and off you go when in!

Leaving the create part for tommorow as i need to sleep now lol.

I will be dreaming some stages up. :smile:

I am really going to dig into create tommorow. Cant wait. Last i dreamt of playing a game more was MGS4. :heh: