NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Mockup adon thread.

i really like the gun mock up :grin:

i would want it black with a red inscription on the side that said "The Law"

They are great, i would buy each one, and a fishing one with reel attachment would rock. (apart from the lame as sowrd one, a sword one would be nice just not that one).

They are great, i would buy each one, and a fishing one with reel attachment would rock. (apart from the lame as sowrd one, a sword one would be nice just not that one).

Kinda like this?

revfish8qs.jpg

I love the NES controller... I hope they make special versions of this, just like with the GBAM... looking great :D

You realise that if you turn the controller on it's side it mimics the NES controller (kinda)

Kinda like this?

revfish8qs.jpg

Yeah except that that makes the turning bit look about 3/4" long which is kinda teeny! Would have to hold it between a finger and thumb :/

I love the gun attachment, it would make playing FPS so much more realistic. Those old light-sensor games were really good fun (House of the Dead, Time Crisis etc), imagine playing any FPS with a gun like that.

A sword would be good too, anyone want to attempt to make a better one?

That steering wheel is brilliant. But then again, the controller works so well. It now only starts dawning me how not how brilliant 3D gyration etc is, but how well Nintendo have put it in a customizable controller.

I like the gun one a lot! The fishing one isn't showing up for me though, dunno if anyone else is having this problem?!

This is my one. Of course it doesn't look as fancy as the ones already posted, but I think that it's proberbly much more important than a sword add-on.

add-on.png

This is my one. Of course it doesn't look as fancy as the ones already posted, but I think that it's proberbly much more important than a sword add-on.

add-on.png

prob the headset will work. I was thinking about that yesterday.

I love the gun and nes skinned controller.

As for the steering wheel rather than having button for accelearion and braking on the wheel, which im sure would prove combursome, instead tilt the wheel forward for accel and back for braking.

I doubt the shell will look anything like the wavebird. I belive the the analogue stick will slide into a slot in a sort of ellipsodal shape nabling access to Z1 and Z2, whihc that ockup dosent look like providing. and i highly doubt cubes button layout would be retained.

That's someone trying to post html on a forum, definately a nono, what Stoof was aiming for was

gun.jpg

Sign in to follow this