and another shell:

my.php?image=revshell7tt2cg.jpg

Stering well:

wheel2.jpg

NES:

skin025nh7ba.jpg

Sucky sword (i didn't make it):

SwordRev.jpg

I love the NES controller... I hope they make special versions of this, just like with the GBAM... looking great :D

The white cube-a-like controller is very woo. Why haven't they released a white one before? Mmmm, delicious white gaming devices in my belly.

why would they release a wavebird like adon when you have ports for the gamecube controllers. i know its not real but why make one like that when you already know we can play with our gamecube controllers, unless it is also the nes and snes controllers

They did actually say the 'normal-like' controller shell is similar to the wavebird. but the button layout wont be, thered be no point. Unless its to utilise the new technology too!!

No, like I said in the other thread (which is probably going to be locked soon) the technology is already in the controller so you odnt HAVE to buy these to play the games and they wil be cheap because or well be buying is the shells of the various things!!

Nintendo may have just cracked it you know!!!

They look amazing, id happily buy every one of them :D

How about a fishing attachment? it could link at the bottom and the wheel thing could go up the side ;)

I think most things will be included in games that need them, like Donkey Konga and such. And I doubt they would cost much if they were selling.

I think nintendo have cracked it, the "swiss army knife" of controllers the possibilities are endless, could put it into a football shell and kick it around the room, or an american football and throw passes, or could put it in a ball and roll monkeys in balls around the front room, or ninja gaiden and plug it into a big sword, 1080 put it into a snowboard to stand on to play, put into a little model car to play burnout or use the stick and gun to drive and shoot in true crime oh the possibilties :) I WANT IT NOW!

Those are all absolutely amazing and i'd be tempted to buy all of those! The steering wheel mockup in particular looks SO stylish!

I would have thought that the add-ons would be there to make certain games easier to play. I mean you could play driving games without a steering wheel, and shooting games without the gun. The point is that they may not be necessary just a nice option to enhance the game. Hence the 'add-on' part. I personally like those ideas that are shown, I want to see a Duck Hunt remake with the gun.

The IGN Controllershell needs editing... the Gamecubestyle on ABXY is totally wrong for N64 and SNES games/gameplay.

The ABXY need to be placed as the N64/SNES once are.

Sign in to follow this