NEurope
MadDog

Formula 1 2008

Rain will definitely shake things up and would be a joy to watch. But then one might think Massa might lose due to his car.

I don't understand the whole Alonso Hamilton thing, Alonso can't exactly ram him of the road. As long as he is behind Hamilton hes fine, Kovalainen will do all he can to protect Hamilton though

Don't forget Alonso will have to get past Kovalienen first before he can think of ruining Hamilton's race.

Indeed but remember Kovi is known for being awful off the grid. Lewis is a mixed bag; i wouldn't be surprised if Fernando got a sniff on him.

But yeah, it's Lewis' to lose.

I don't understand the whole Alonso Hamilton thing, Alonso can't exactly ram him of the road. As long as he is behind Hamilton hes fine, Kovalainen will do all he can to protect Hamilton though

Alonso could just run into the back of him at the first corner if Kovalainen doesn't get his car inbetween the two. Just depends how much he hates Hamilton ;)

Yeah, Interlagos' first corner is quite deadly. If anybody topples Hamiltion over in the first corner, and he gets too far behind, he's not going to back in the top 6. Alonso, Vettel and the BMWs are just too fast for that.

The latest gossip is that Ferrari are running their normal race fuel load while McLaren are running slightly heavier then normal to give them more options if conditions turn.

Incidentally the forecast for the Sao Paulo area this afternoon is thunderstorms, with a 90% chance of rain at the start of the race. Rain is basically all but guaranteed.

The latest gossip is that Ferrari are running their normal race fuel load while McLaren are running slightly heavier then normal to give them more options if conditions turn.

Incidentally the forecast for the Sao Paulo area this afternoon is thunderstorms, with a 90% chance of rain at the start of the race. Rain is basically all but guaranteed.

Should be a laugh. I think with Trulli starting second though there's a definately possibility of the 'Trulli train' holding people up and make causing lewis come problems.

I think Mclaren's biggest advantage is definitely the rain, we all know how much better they perform in it compared to Ferrari.

One dares not wonder at what kind of havoc the Safety Car could cause to the running order.

One dares not wonder at what kind of havoc the Safety car could cause to the running order.

Agreed. Though it might not necessarily harm Hamilton's chances, could actually help him depending on how things go before one is potentially nedded.

Ah crap I totally missed the start because I forgot.

Wooh, Massa 1st and Hamilton 7th at the moment for a sec. They're ice speedskating now, Fisi's taking over Raikkonen :heh:

Epic so far.

FUCK ME that was a great finish! Glock on the last corner just couldnt handle the rain. Dam that was great.

So happy for Hamilton, Amazing! long time overdue for a British world champ!

and

HAHAHAAHAHA at Ferrari in the garage celebrating! hahahahahah Love it.

Woot!!! Hamilton world champ !! Hilarious Ferrari celebrating lololol!! Awesome finish!!

And now show us the replay of Glock please?

Would like to see that again too...

Wouldn't be suprised if Ferrari appeal against Glock slowing down or something, sore losers. And knowing the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) they're probably go ruin the party.

And now show us the replay of Glock please?

At first it looked like it hadn't rained hard enough to slow Glock (on dry tires), but it did. It did it on the last two corners of the last lap, but it did.

Wouldn't be suprised if Ferrari appeal against Glock slowing down or something, sore losers. And knowing the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) they're probably go ruin the party.

Sore losers? Lol did you see Massa on the podium? Have you followed F1 at all? because if then you'd know Ferrari have been great in defeat (remembers when Mika won the title).

Amazing grand prix. Shame about the result but it was truly amazing. Another amazing drive from Felipe, shame this was his only chance to win a title. Also, vettel, what a legend! Definately a star for the future.

My heart is in my throat atm lol.

What the hell happened to Glock?! What the HELL?

Hamilton lost, damn it, he lost fair and square :nono:

Oh well, probably more deserved than Massa in the end.

No he earned 5th place fairly, yes Glock was in front at the end but he was only there because of the tires, and in the end that choice cost him.

Yay for Hamilton!

Sore losers? Lol did you see Massa on the podium? Have you followed F1 at all? because if then you'd know Ferrari have been great in defeat (remembers when Mika won the title).

I didnt mention Massa, I like Massa, I have nothing against any driver in F1. It's Ferrari I dislike.

And yes I have been watching F1 all my life and hate the way Ferrari have the FIA wrapped round their little finger.

Just glad with a lot of things against him Hamilton won it. Great end to the season. Hopefully more to come in the future. Having a British driver back up the top is great and he so deserves it.

Plus no more ITV1 with their darn adverts!! :)

No he earned 5th place fairly, yes Glock was in front at the end but he was only there because of the tires, and in the end that choice cost him.

Yay for Hamilton!

It didn't cost him actually, he made up like 20 seconds mate.

But yeah, can't believe the result. One of the best races i've ever seen. James Allen didn't make many comentary mistakes today either, weird to think it was his last race to commentate on given BBC haven't taken him on.

Oh and also, Coulthard. So unlucky :(

It's a shame about Coulthard though, feel really sorry for the guy.

Anyway, imagine if Massa did take the championship. People would be moaning for weeks about the championship being decided on a dodgy stewards' decision.