NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

I've got a spare Theresa Doll only. I'm also in need of some of them dolls as well to get that achievement.

I have a spare Reaver doll if you need one.

I have a spare Reaver doll if you need one.

Awesome, shall we trade Theresa for Reaver if thats ok.

There should be the full set knocking around somewhere. Dante passed them to Jordan last?

I just finished the main storyline.

Is that it? Firstly, I spent a good 20 minutes looking for 20 sodding bottles to smash in the dream sequence, and then kill Lucian with a single gunshot? Theresa asked me what I wished for, I chose the dog obviously. Hammer made me feel rotten about it. Everyone leaves, the end? Seriously? I know there's still plenty more to do but I thought there would be one last big twist to the story, or an epic battle or SOMETHING!

I just finished the main storyline.

Is that it? Firstly, I spent a good 20 minutes looking for 20 sodding bottles to smash in the dream sequence, and then kill Lucian with a single gunshot? Theresa asked me what I wished for, I chose the dog obviously. Hammer made me feel rotten about it. Everyone leaves, the end? Seriously? I know there's still plenty more to do but I thought there would be one last big twist to the story, or an epic battle or SOMETHING!

I was hoping for an epic boss battle..

Not "oh shit, i fell of the edge...".

Wishing for your dog was the bad choice now, although i picked it, because you get it back for the dlc.

I've looked everywhere for Lady Grey. She's buggered off.

Bugs like what??

My glowing trail doesn't appear sometimes, or goes mental/multiplies. Some of the characters are invisible. Some can't talk when they clearly are supposed to. I just started the Toby quest, found the item the guy was looking for and he's still asking me to look for it. Etc etc. My copy, at least, is REALLY buggy.

I've looked everywhere for Lady Grey. She's buggered off.

Ah, have you accidently killed her by mistake or did you listen to the gravekeepers crys, both of these make her vanish (ok, first one obviously)

My glowing trail doesn't appear sometimes, or goes mental/multiplies. Some of the characters are invisible. Some can't talk when they clearly are supposed to. I just started the Toby quest, found the item the guy was looking for and he's still asking me to look for it. Etc etc. My copy, at least, is REALLY buggy.

Sounds a bit like a bug you have there, the glowing trail does vanish from time to time even in my game so this part isn't a bug as such, but the rest sounds like it to me. Characters can temporally dissapear when you arrive via teleporting (picking the location via the map), but they return.

The only bug i come across is it sometimes not noticing your interacting with something, like buying a house or talking.

The golden trail disappearing is due to the disk trying to stream the world whilst loading which way for you to go.

Solution: HDD install. Solves it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2559-Fable-II-Updated-to-1350.html

wooop new achievys for Fable 2, cant wait for the new DLC, hopefully its better than the last, but i loved that n all :P

The Nutcracker 10

Score 25 groin shots, or see another Hero do so.

The Paramour 10

Make love 25 times, or see another Hero do so.

The Concierge 30

Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.

The Visionary 50

Take a look into the future, or see another Hero do so.

The Con Artist 25

Find all 10 of Murgo's statuettes, or see another Hero do so.

The Howler 10

Scare five people while dressed as a balverine, or see another Hero do so.

The Ghastly Jester 10

Make five people laugh while dressed as a hobbe, or see another Hero do so.

The Repugnant 10

Disgust five people while dressed as a hollow man, or see another Hero do so.

The Gladiator 30

Score a total high score of 20,000 points or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Multiplicator 20

Achieve a multiplier of 10 or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Combatant 20

Defeat the necromancer in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Fowl Player 10

Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another Hero do so.

The Colourist 15

Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.

The golden trail disappearing is due to the disk trying to stream the world whilst loading which way for you to go.

Solution: HDD install. Solves it.

I'm still rocking the 20GB HDD. It's pretty much out of the question atm.

Even with an install it didn't fully solve the streaming of the gold trail for me.

Mind you I turned off that trail for the majority of the game, it's like having a dynamic onscreen gamefaqs' walkthrough in your game. All it does is get you to the end quicker, and I think it was put in to make up for the lack of any decent map system.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2559-Fable-II-Updated-to-1350.html

wooop new achievys for Fable 2, cant wait for the new DLC, hopefully its better than the last, but i loved that n all :P

The Nutcracker 10

Score 25 groin shots, or see another Hero do so.

The Paramour 10

Make love 25 times, or see another Hero do so.

The Concierge 30

Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.

The Visionary 50

Take a look into the future, or see another Hero do so.

The Con Artist 25

Find all 10 of Murgo's statuettes, or see another Hero do so.

The Howler 10

Scare five people while dressed as a balverine, or see another Hero do so.

The Ghastly Jester 10

Make five people laugh while dressed as a hobbe, or see another Hero do so.

The Repugnant 10

Disgust five people while dressed as a hollow man, or see another Hero do so.

The Gladiator 30

Score a total high score of 20,000 points or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Multiplicator 20

Achieve a multiplier of 10 or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Combatant 20

Defeat the necromancer in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.

The Fowl Player 10

Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another Hero do so.

The Colourist 15

Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.

More DLC already???. Lovely. Any news on a release.

Edit: According to Wiki, sometime in May

Getting more and more interested in the game while reading several reviews about it.

How's the length of the game? I've read the main quest takes only about 10 hours but there are a lot of sidequests that increase the play time. A friend of mine said, though, that he did a lot of side quests and had still played only for 20 hours or so.

Getting more and more interested in the game while reading several reviews about it.

How's the length of the game? I've read the main quest takes only about 10 hours but there are a lot of sidequests that increase the play time. A friend of mine said, though, that he did a lot of side quests and had still played only for 20 hours or so.

It depends on what you do in the game. If you rush into just doing the main stuff then it can take mere hours to complete.

If you take your time and do other quests (which affect how the game goes later on) then it can take 20+ hours to do. Its a good length.

It can be quite short, but thats if you rush off specifically to finish the game.

you flow into the side quests, so its not like your taken away from the story line.

Yeah i agree with Jimbob over game length. I did quite a few of the side missions and i prob completed the game between 16-20 hours (not including the first DLC which gave it more game length for me!).

Yeah i agree with Jimbob over game length. I did quite a few of the side missions and i prob completed the game between 16-20 hours (not including the first DLC which gave it more game length for me!).

The DLC gave me about 2-3 hours extra gaming, but depending on your end of main game choice gives a bonus.

It was a good DLC pack, one of which was worth its points spent on it.

I'm looking forward to this new DLC when that comes out this month apparently.

The DLC gave me about 2-3 hours extra gaming, but depending on your end of main game choice gives a bonus.

It was a good DLC pack, one of which was worth its points spent on it.

I'm looking forward to this new DLC when that comes out this month apparently.

Yeah it was good. I'm looking forward to the next one also! Will be good to play on fable again :)

Its worth getting :) One of me fav games ever. You can KO the main story pretty fast, but if you just relax n play it it'll keep you entertained for a while, plus you can go back and make an evil hero, pretty much doubling the play time.

I musta put at least 50 hours into fable 2 :| I love it wooo

New DLC is in 2 weeks, 560 points.

seethefuture.jpg

Those eager to See the Future of Albion have only two more weeks worth of waiting to down, as Lionhead announces a May 12th release date for their latest batch of downloadable content for the award-winning Fable II. New quest, news costumes, and new dogs await those willing to brave the perils of paying 560 Microsoft points.

The announcement also covers the return of the Inside Lionhead video diary series, with a special episode all about the creation of See the Future. It's available now via Xbox Live, or just below this text. Your choice!

Edited by Bren

Should be good!!!

Aye, it should be. Gives me a good reason to return to Albion.