NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

On the DLC now, just made it stop snowing and im lost! Where the hell do i go next? lol

Found a few of the books, and im enjoying being back in the fable world once again! Just wanna find all those pieces to the knight's set.

Can anyone help me with the sacrifice 10 people achievment? Ill try help with any others you need!

Jimbob, someone on here has all the dolls, me chuck and caris sorted all 5 out, and im pretty sure soimeone on here now has them?

I'm 2/3 through the Knothole quests, just pulled out to do the magic boxes. Stuck on 2 items to find, Murgo's Trading Book and Regal Dye. Any ideas?

Edit: No worries about them now, got both.

Currently working on 3 new outfits as it were.

The Knothole Knight stuff

Just need a helmet to complete this set

Chasm outfit

looks like a devil, complete with golden horns and golden mask etc. Freaks out a lot of Albion

Completed

Biker style gang outfit

looks like a cross between Brains from Thunderbirds and Elvis even has wig that suits and popped collar

(3/4 done)

Cheers for the heads up Skunky.

Edit: I've covered up the descriptions in case you don't want to know and want to find out yourselves.

It arrived! Yippee-aye-yay. I have to say, NEVER seen such a big hyped game with so many bugs. Having a whale of a time though. Regretting being a man. I think. Will keep you updated.

The knight's set is in the DLC dungeons.

Vol I - First book is given to you by Gordon (the sub captian).

Vol II - This is found in the Ice Shrine. In the room with the 4 blue flit switches and the electric fields, there is some breakable ice to the right where you can drop down to a switch This lowers a ladder which if you climb reaches a ledge where the book lies.

Vol III - This can be found inside the Sun Shrine. You need to go to the room with the red circular pool in the center and meat hanging from the roof, there is a breakable wall next to the pressure plate, the book is inside.

Vol IV - as soon as you enter the Storm Shrine it's on the right behind the rocks.

Vol V- Heading towards where you dig up the Sun key follow the path through the canyon and into the woods. You'll come to two large rocks either side of the path. walk behind the right side boulde near where the dig spot is) and the book is behind the trees.

Vol VI - found underneath the Warrior's Rest house just after you've exited the Sun Totem Shrine.

Vol VII - Behind the entrance to the sun shrine. Follow the path out of town that runs beneath the houses , follow it past the broken boat on your right and the sun shrine entrance is in front of you.

Vol VIII - Behind the gravestones in the town left of the crypt.

Vol IX - behind ruins on the path just after you exit the Sun Shirne. From the exit, follow the path , until you reach the top of the 'S' winding path the ruin is on your left next to the small pond.

Vol X - behind a rock on your right just as you exit the Storm Shrine.

Pretty Necklace x 1 = Black Wheel Gang Outfit

Puny Carrot x 2 = Assassin's Outfit

Table Wine x 2 = Cascading Hair

Marriage and How to Survive It x 1 = Knothole Skirt

Eternal Love Ring x 1 = Greaser Wig

Crunchy Chick x 3 = Wretcher's Blade

Crucible Peanuts x 2 = Chasm Outfit

Murgo's Big Book of Trading x 2 = Brodican Warrior Queen Outfit

Monk Robes x 1 = Judge's Steel

Lute x 2 = Axe of Disharmony

Diamond x 1 = Staff of Wrath

Pure Experience Extract x 1 = Hal's Rifle

Regal Purple Dye x 1 =Brodican Mace

Where to get them

Pretty Necklace- Jewelry Stall in Bowerstone

Puny Carrot- Produce Stall in Bloodstone

Table Wine- Bar in Westcliff (or any bar or drink stall)

Marriage and How to Survive it- Bookstore in Bowerstone

Eternal Love Ring- Jeweler in Bowerstone (also in a chest in KI)

Crunchy Chick- Meat Vendor in Westcliff

Crucible Peanuts- Produce Vendor in Westcliff

Big Book of Trading- Book Store in Bowerstone

Monks Robe- Clothing Stall in Oakvale

Lute- Most General Stores have them ( I got both of mine in Bowerstone Market)

Diamond- Random Boxes and dig spots or Jewelers

Pure Experience Extract- The Alchemist in bowerstone market and the potion trader at castle Fairfax

Regal Purple Dye- The clothing trader at Castle Fairfax

NOTE- if these stores do not have the items, go to sleep in that area for 7 days they will restock with more items. Also if you need multiple of the same items just buy one sleep for 7 days and you will be able to buy another one.

NOTEv2- For the Purple Dye, if the clothing trader is not at the castle exit the area and come back in until they are there. If they do not have the dye, sleep in the castle (if you own it) until the item is in their inventory, if you leave the area that trader may leave so not owning the castle may make it a bit harder then needed.

Anyone got the other DLC that was put up as well? The 'assault rifle'? Nice little Halo replica there. Read about it somewhere earlier in the week.

Finished the DLC, manged to find all the books cept 1, which i had to look on the net for, damn hidden walls. I thought it was decent, cud of been longer, but iv enjoyed anyways.

Just gettin the last of the mystery shop items, reagent purple die is annoying to find, besides that quite easy to doooo!

I think the halo rifle replica is Hals rifle? It says its better than enforcer, yet only has 58 damage, compared to 180 odd that the enforcer has. :/

does anyone have a spare regal purple die? Id pay many monies for it

edit : got the die, just need those 2 damn trading books and thats the DLC finsihed woop

edit : got the die, just need those 2 damn trading books and thats the DLC finsihed woop

Both books are located in the Bookstore, or sometimes in the General Store (rare though).

Got the Mystical Box achievement last night after a long and stressful search for Regal Dye and the Murgo books. Shall give the Knothole books a search through later and sort the weather out with the final totem tonight.

And somehow, i've got a new born child. Just have to wonder if this one will grow up as well. Hopefully.

ARGH some ghost got me to break a woman's heart, and then she topped herself. The guilt is too much. I've also proposed to another man, the man accepted but now he keeps bugging me for a house. He's called Andrew the Traveller (or something similar) for gods sake!!

Really really impressed with the game though!

Might buy the DLC for this tonight. May try for some of the other achievements as well. Also pondering starting a new file...

So much i could still do! lol.

ARGH some ghost got me to break a woman's heart, and then she topped herself. The guilt is too much. I've also proposed to another man, the man accepted but now he keeps bugging me for a house. He's called Andrew the Traveller (or something similar) for gods sake!!

Lmao I did the same thing in that quest :heh:

Im on getting the 2 carrots ( need to raise my economy ) and once I get them I will save the game before I get the achievement as I have all the other items, thats if you wanna hop in my game and get it that way.

Anyone know if there is a sleeveless trenchcoat anywhere in the game. I've been looking ages and can't find one.

Edit: I've noticed some places which i cannot enter such as the door on the left as i enter Bowerstone Market and the right tomb in Fairfax Gardens. Both have "locked" doors. Is there a way to get these open.

Anyone know if there is a sleeveless trenchcoat anywhere in the game. I've been looking ages and can't find one.

Edit: I've noticed some places which i cannot enter such as the door on the left as i enter Bowerstone Market and the right tomb in Fairfax Gardens. Both have "locked" doors. Is there a way to get these open.

You need to buy the Graveyards Mansion (Loves Hurt mission) and the Fairfax castle later on in the game.

Guys, I need your help :( (spoilers)

I drank that sex change potion just to see what my character would look like as a woman and it auto-saved - now I'm stuck like it! Can anyone who hasn't drunk the potion meet me in Fairfax Castle and let me have theirs? I give you monies :(

Doesn't it warn you like 12 times that it's irreversible? :heh: anyway can't you just lose the weight etc... The way that you do the mission gives me the impression that it's impossible to take the potion and not drink it or destroy it.

This potion was awesome for telling people to drink when you select orbs to 'everyone', then hearing people get frustrated at being a woman for eternity. :p

luls, the marriage is finalised with a house. And you made the choice to break her heart, you deserve the guilt! :heh:

This potion was awesome for telling people to drink when you select orbs to 'everyone', then hearing people get frustrated at being a woman for eternity. :p

That's cold dude, stone cold.

Took some pictures of two of my characters, the third (my original and favourite) file isn't going to get re-opened until someone gives me a sex-change potion.

SNB10121.jpgSNB10124.jpg

Downloaded the DLC yesterday and completed all of it last night. Also got myself the new achievements unlocked. Nice little DLC update for the game.

I almost cried when i finally got my hands on that regal purple dye... Man that was hard to get hold of!

I almost cried when i finally got my hands on that regal purple dye... Man that was hard to get hold of!

I found that straight away in Fairfax gardens... O_o I got all 100 points from the DLC, pretty easy really.

I found that straight away in Fairfax gardens... O_o I got all 100 points from the DLC, pretty easy really.

It took me ages to get the puny carrots. Bowerstone Market had an economy of 1 star and I spent a good 1-2 hours trying to get the level up to 2 stars. I then was just checking my other towns and noticed the the poor end of Bowerstone had 3 stars so I ran in there and just blasted alot of people away with my gun which quickly lowered my economy rating and got me my carrots :)

I married the woman in the end, needed a wife after "accidently" taking my fiancee to the Shadow Temple and "accidently" sacrificing her.

And i moved her into Brightwood Farm (the huge place you can buy after doing the "good" Giles mission. The family love the place, even comes with its own woodchopping area and pub (minus barman)

It took me at least an hour, most likely more to get it. I had read u can only get it off the clothing trader in fairfax but everytime i went there the trader never had it! I kept buying everything from them going away sleeping for 7 days and repeat. Very annoying.

I also had trouble with the puny carrots like HoT, eventually got them in Bloodstone as Bowerstone market never seemed to have them.