NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

My postie came at 10.50 yesterday.

That should mean 20mins before I get it, though I just know he'll be uber late today. Or today will be the 1/100 time that I don't get it the day early.

Mine has turned up, didn't get a collectors edition, was it worth it?

Can't play it til Sunday tho, something to look forward to :)

Well I didnt pay much extra for the collectors, I had £6 vouchers from shopto so it cost me around £35. It has making of CD/Extra Content. Would have been nice if it didn't get nerfed but I don't mind for what I payed for it!

Yup I did. Going to play the game in the afternoon, need to get some munchies for the next week for when playing fable !!!!!

Im hopin mines sittin for me at home, its a bit wank sittin in college wen i cud be playin it :'(

Gay ,the post isn't collectable until after 2 ish so I'm dossin in the Uni until then.

Played the online thing before and got the chicken costume and some other things.

Hopefully it's waiting for me when I get back. If it is, I love shopto even more.

Ive just open my limited edition to find the disk cracked in the centre:(

unlucky mate :(

I just got E74, just when I booted to play Fable! :( Seems to be okay now though.

Hoping my copy is sitting at home on the table. Hate being in work and not being able to wait for it myself to arrive. I look on the plus side, got a 1/2 day tomorrow so have the afternoon/evening to play upon it.

Good old Ronald the postie, he always knocks on the door and hands packages over no matter how small. Saves breakages i think.

ha pwned nub.

Go swap it at a shop.

Woo, this game is awesome!

Played for a good 2-3 hours and was only stopped by hunger. Combat is cool, the dog is awesome, movement feels a little weird though.

Oh, and if you and a friend are both playing Fable at the same time, even if your not in the same game together if you are in the same place an orb type thing with their gamertag on it appears. Like, me and my friend met each other by chance, he was a child looking for the warrants and I was passing through the town as an adult, by total fluke we passed each other and had a total WTF moment. One of those things thats really unimportant but a really cool touch.

Very, very cool :)

I have my copy, shall be home in about an hour and a half. Can't wait, whole night of Fable!

I can exchange my LE tommorow. The guy in my local sounded a smidge surprised when I said I got the game early from GAME.co.uk. DO you think itll be a problem if Ive used the bonus content code or if i steal the 48 hour code? Not that they can resell it

Will people stop playing the Blacksmith game when I am, its totally putting me off!!! :)

Lmao.

I saw your name floating around when I was there. I laughed.

Some of my flatmates were watching it being played. I went to a salesperson guy and checked out what he has to sell and the first thing that came up was condoms. Much laughage was had.

This game is cool but there's some things I don't like. The dog sometimes gets stuck in places, sometimes it jumps to and fro form places. I was just speaking with some person and it was just hopping from one place to another. The controls feel heavy, walking into objects just stops you dead and it's hell trying to get away from it, especially when there's someone next to you so it can't be done. And the whole teleporting thing. I hoped for a massive open game like Oblivion. I was wrong.

anyone got there pub games items? iv managed to get me gold but no sign of the items..

anyone got there pub games items? iv managed to get me gold but no sign of the items..

Play keystone in the Cow and Corset bar and you'll be given them as you exit.

Where is Oakville? I have looked everywhere but I can't find it.

Have had a great time so far. Got a small fortune from the arcade game so I have some shops and houses. Got married twice, but I shot the first wife because I couldn't sleep with her wihout getting the town to hate me >_>

Where is Oakville? I have looked everywhere but I can't find it.

Have had a great time so far. Got a small fortune from the arcade game so I have some shops and houses. Got married twice, but I shot the first wife because I couldn't sleep with her wihout getting the town to hate me >_>

Lol, why would the town hate you more if you sleep with her, than shooting her?

really gettin into it now, im dressed like gandalf, got me a pistol and an upgraded blades spell, am battering em. The combat system is simple but fun, can pull off some good fight scenes. gud gud gud!!!