NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

For anyone living in Glasgow, apparently G-Force had Fable 2 on the shelves this morning.

I've always been wondering if they would stock games earlier, if I had more money then I would be in there a lot more often.

A lot of indie stores sell them the day they come in. My local put the boxes out on a display at the front of the store marked "Coming Soon". The regular customers all know that it means they are in stock, they just won't put them on the shelves properly because of incidents with Game and Gamestation.

I'm hoping to pick mine up tomorrow.

Mine has been dispatched. Woop Fable tommorow. Bit of a wierd time to post it like... 5am

Mine has dispatched, yay! But wont get to play it until Sunday, off to Alton Towers for the weekend :D

A couple of my friends are camping outside the local game store so they can get this as soon as it opens on Friday...

I ordered it off GAME.co.uk and shall get it a day earlier and a tenner cheaper.

Idiots.

I'm gunna jump on the bandwagon and say mine has been dispatched aswell ^^

God, I hope it comes tomorrow, got nothing planned so would be able to play it all day <3

A couple of my friends are camping outside the local game store so they can get this as soon as it opens on Friday...

I ordered it off GAME.co.uk and shall get it a day earlier and a tenner cheaper.

Idiots.

Ha ha yeah, most online stores send it to reach people a day early. What toolbags. You should walk past their tents with the game and say 'sup bitches?'.

Mine was dispatched today by GAME at 6:34AM.

Mines been dispatched as well. As it was sent before 9am, it is 90% likely to arrive tomorrow.

Ha ha yeah, most online stores send it to reach people a day early. What toolbags. You should walk past their tents with the game and say 'sup bitches?'.

Mine was dispatched today by GAME at 6:34AM.

Hahaha yeah, I'm trying to decide what is more worth it; actually playing Fable, or heading down to my friends just to taunt the fact that I have it :heh:

Yeeeeeer Dispatched :). Simply cannot wait to play it tomorrow! Oh, and Gizmo, you've simply got to go down to the store and laud it over them!

Fable2.com

You can win various content in-game by playing the little featurette - god, I love the cringeworthy, English voice-acting. :)

Mine has been despatched by Shopto.net, just gota get my broken HDTV replaced to play it :(

Fable2.com

You can win various content in-game by playing the little featurette - god, I love the cringeworthy, English voice-acting. :)

Ha thats quite cool, i won me a chicken suit, now waiting for me in albion :D

Yeah that was awesome. The crowns at the end seemed a bit backwards though; the bronze one was leading the town in an honourable way, and the gold was to chose the nomadic life. Would have put it the other way around myself.

First time I got a tattoo and a hero doll, but I redid it because of the crowns and got a chicken suit the second time.

i chose each crown and got a dif reward for each, i was reading on kotaku that they're was meant to be 6 items, have looked around and cant find anymore, maybe theyll update it with more.

Where do you find this game or whatever you are talking about? I only find videoes and wallpaper.

Postman just been, geuss no Fable 2 for me today :(

Was so hyped that it would arrive today aswell xD