Guitar Hero III: Interscope Track Pack, £3.99

Civilization Revolution - Wonders & Artefact Pack #1: The Mythic, £0.69

Video

Dead Space - Loved Ones Trailer, FREE

PSP content available to download via PS3 Console store

Demo

Secret Agent Clank Demo, FREE

I finally figured it out.

Zero multiplied by zero = PAL PSN updates.

I've also found out that it isn't SCEE's fault at all. I feel kind of sorry for them now.

But then again hardly comes as a surprise that week is so poor...we had PixelJunk Eden last week and isn't Bionic Commando next week or the week after? So they can't be expected to put in the effort 3 weeks in a row:heh:

Anyway downloaded Secret Agent Clank on me PSP and loved it! Definitly going to consider it in the future.

Also downloaded Lego Indiana Jones off the US store that went up last week and is pretty good to...may consider buying it when its cheaper!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=194896

PSN Beta expanding:

Sony Computer Entertainment America has announced that it is now taking applications for places on the soon to be expanded PlayStation Home closed beta.

Users can apply to join the virtual world's test community by downloading a new Home theme recently added to the US PlayStation Store.

"We will be using a variety of criteria including activity on the PlayStation Network to determine eligibility for the beta community," said PlayStation Home director Jack Buser in a post on the PS Blog.

"We're really excited about this milestone and want our most loyal fans to be a part of the evolution of PlayStation Home.

"In Europe, SCEE is also beginning their expanded closed beta, directly targeting consumers who have been most active on PlayStation Network and PlayStation Store," he added. "SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly."

Existing beta testers have automatically qualified to be part of the expanded beta.

Common Sony, you KNOW you want to add me!! :heh:

I wonder is anyone here is going to get on. I reckon they should give all N-E'ers the beta. We are an awesome community. :D

But then again hardly comes as a surprise that week is so poor...we had PixelJunk Eden last week and isn't Bionic Commando next week or the week after? So they can't be expected to put in the effort 3 weeks in a row :heh:

Good pint, but I like moaning. :p

Daft with all the PSN games you buy I definitly think you will qualify!

I hope so (and I just re-downloaded all of them :p ), but I don't play that often online... I should have asked them to put me in it when I was calling about my PS3. :heh:

I hope so (and I just re-downloaded all of them :p ), but I don't play that often online... I should have asked them to put me in it when I was calling about my PS3. :heh:

Yer u should of! Say u want it as part of compensation for the inconvience you have experienced and then just add that u do download alot of games from them...

Can't be bothered to do it now and there isn't much point, even if for some strange reason they did listen to me, since no one on my friend's list would be on.

Still I wouldn't say no.

Does anyone here have Snakeball? It's a quality little game I'm just disappointed that not many people have it.

Does anyone here have Snakeball? It's a quality little game I'm just disappointed that not many people have it.

Nope can't say i have.

New PSN game announced.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

It's called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars and it's a new "arena-based online vehicle sports game" from Psyonix Studios.

The game focuses on physics-based vehicular gameplay, "including boosters for launching high into the air or accelerating at break-neck speed on the ground", according to the release.

"Wide-ranging community involvement is supported through team and league play, as well as extensive statistical tracking, rankings, and rewards for individuals and teams," explains Psyonix Studios, who lent Epic a helping hand with certain aspects of Unreal Tournament III and Gears of War.

The game will also don Trophy support, as you should expect from now on, along with the ability to upload videos taken in game directly to YouTube.

It's due out in autumn. First shots are below.

screenshot_202681.jpg

screenshot_202680.jpg

screenshot_202679.jpg

screenshot_202678.jpg

screenshot_202677.jpg

screenshot_202676.jpg

Looks promising!! Love the name! :D

I heard Home will be free, will it?

And do u have to make and apartment or can u make a house?

I heard Home will be free, will it?

And do u have to make and apartment or can u make a house?

if your British you have to live in a concrete jungle in high-rise flats. If your American you get acres of land and as much technology as you want (dirt cheap) and if your Japanese you have to live in a box with 3 other people.

At least that's the way I heard it would be! :heh:

Anyone got any idea how to get into the Open Beta for HOME? Quite fancy it.

Seeing as the US players had to download the HOME theme for their PS3's and were randomly picked does this apply to EU users too? We never got the theme so it mut just be randomly picked no?

Strider sent me a message on PSN last night saying Bionic Commando had gone live on the EU store and he was right...from PSU confirming it;

Bionic Commando Rearmed is out now on the European PlayStation Network.

Yeah, we were kind of surprised too. Bypassing Europe's regular PSN update, Bionic Commando Rearmed has stealthily slipped onto the PlayStation Store. The game is £6.99 for UK residents and €9.99 for everyone else.

20 years after the 8-bit classic was released, Bionic Commando Rearmed recreates the world of the original with a complete visual revamp. Bionic Commando Rearmed preserves the original's mix of swinging and shooting in an intense 2D side-scroller, all to the tune of a brand-new soundtrack based on the classic 8-bit music from the NES masterpiece.

Now that it's available in all three major territories, there's only one thing left to do: play it!

Also read this pretty good news as keen to try out;

FORCE UNLEASHED!

UPDATE: The demo will be available on August 21.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: In a video interview with G4TV, Marketing Manager at LucasArts Matt Shell revealed that a demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will be coming to the PlayStation Network in August.

According to Shell, the demo will be a special version of the Tie Fighter Construction Facility, where players will have access to extra force powers and a "super secret" ending to the level not found in the final version of the game. Check out the interview below.

Thanks for the Star Wars update, I was wondering where the hell the demo was as it was supposed to be on PSN and XBL thursday.

Thanks for the Star Wars update, I was wondering where the hell the demo was as it was supposed to be on PSN and XBL thursday.

well now we all know...its out pretty soon isn't it?

well now we all know...its out pretty soon isn't it?

Game have the release date as 19th September.

Now I am pretty sure that this morning when I turned on my PS3 I saw that a certain Jacks-Mannequin was playing Playstation Home...whose PSN ID is that Caris? was I imagining things?

Now I am pretty sure that this morning when I turned on my PS3 I saw that a certain Jacks-Mannequin was playing Playstation Home...whose PSN ID is that Caris? was I imagining things?

cough :heh:

Apparently my Home beta invite got lost in the post...

On a more serious note, I'm still waiting for them to transfer the rights to my bloody SingStar songs to my new machine. They do half take an age.