NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Lol, glad I won't be alone in my disappointment then :P

I'm more concerned with it not working when it gets here through dust and other such others

Paranoia. I'm somewhat worried too but if it does happen then to be honest we'd have had the same problem when it was released in the UK, and we'd have to had waited longer then anyway. If the disc read error does happen, I'll run a CD Lens cleaner through it. If it doesn't fix it, then Nintendo are bullshitting us with saying it's a cleanliness issue.

Aslong as you don't smoke or keep it smothered with dust you should be alright.

Aslong as you don't smoke or keep it smothered with dust you should be alright.

I dont but my family does. As I'm asthmatic they tend not to do it in my room, but they have on occassion. My room also does get somewhat dusty :(

Not as if they smoke near the Wii though is it? My room gets a bit dusty at times and I need to wipe it off sometimes, but it would be hard for dust to get in to stop the lens from working properly. Or I would hope...

The room my Wii is in is the biggest smoking area in the house. That's what I'm worried about.

Not to mention dust is an obvious issue.

Well my freeloader is in Eastleigh now and still says In-Transit...but Eastleigh is very near Bournemouth so I may get my freeloader today Lets just hope Brawl also comes

Mine was in Eastleigh this morning too. :) I even had to drive through Eastleigh to get to work. Shame I couldn't have picked it up on the way. :p

It says its In Transit now so here's hoping UPS Guy comes, gives me Freeloader and as he leaves the Postman comes with a Brawl shaped package :p

Looks like you'll have the Freeloader today for sure. My postie hasn't been yet and I'm not confident but it'd sure be nice! XD

I'm trying to find the hours DHL does deliveries but having no luck. I wanna know when it might arrive >.<

I can see it now, your 2 copies arrive today and I don't get mine. Would be annoyingly funny :heh:

I almost hope it doesn't arrive today - not a clue why though! XD

Who delivers the game btw? As in, through the standard airmail service, once it lands, who takes it from there? Royal Mail?

I'm trying to find the hours DHL does deliveries but having no luck. I wanna know when it might arrive >.<

I can see it now, your 2 copies arrive today and I don't get mine. Would be annoyingly funny :heh:

I would find it funny as I own people online :p

My freeloader was 20 miles away, in transit, at 8am this morning. I don't know if it's arrived or not because i'm at college :(

My Brawl has arrived! Shadow let me know when you get it and we'll have a game, (hopefully today)! : peace:

My Brawl has arrived! Shadow let me know when you get it and we'll have a game, (hopefully today)! : peace:

You lucky bastard! I'll let you know soon as my copy arrives (hopefully today as you said) I can't wait to have a game when I barely know the controls!

God now i'm excited.

and it works! Thank heavens for that, my bad-luck didn't run into my Brawl (touch-wood). : peace:

EDIT: Please Note: I have a USA Wii, this isn't while using the freeloader!

anyone who bought from xbite games got theirs yet?

and is the us working still on pal machines

just to 100% confirm it

when mine comes i need to

load the free laoder 2 times! then put in smash, do the update, reset freeloader then play smash ?

anyone who has it does it effect any of your pal game saves once you have created a usa smash save?

hopefully ill have it and be on later, is there a freind code thread in the onlien forums yet?

plmk

cheers

You lucky bastard! I'll let you know soon as my copy arrives (hopefully today as you said) I can't wait to have a game when I barely know the controls!

God now i'm excited.

Well i won't know the controls either, so it's even! : peace:

Your going to get it today, i'm sure of it!

Not knowing the controls will make a hella funny match if you ask me. We fall of the edge and end up going down faster instead of jumping >.<

I'm gonna try the Wii-mote and Nun-Chuck version first then the classic/Cube once i've stopped hyperventilating.

Being in Shetland... no doubt i'll get mine a day later than you guys.

My bet: freeloader today, games tomorrow... or Friday depending on the weather.

*stabs Owens eyes out*

^^

Come on postman...do your magic, prove to us Royal Mail is god :p

*stabs Owens eyes out*

^^

Come on postman...do your magic, prove to us Royal Mail is god :p

I hate Royal Mail. My next day delivery doesn't come the next day and I get games the same time as someone in Portugal that got sent at the same time. It doesn't make sense...

i paid £9.99 for special delivery and it was posted monday, its now almost 12midday on wednesday , royal mail sucks, all those strikes to get better wage and they cant do their job properly .

My freeloader arrived this morning (excellent job Gameseek) , unfortunately I have no NTSC Wii games or GC games left for that matter so I can't test the thing yet.

I am hoping that tomorrow my imported copy of MLB Power Pros turns up (then I can order NMH) , and I am also expecting my PAL versions of Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon Magical Melody.

So all being well , tomorrow should provide me with an epic gaming marathon.