NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Just need the freeloader...and for there to be no dust on my Wii's lens

I love it how this topic has turned into another Smash Bros one :)

I reckon I must be the only person who hasn't ordered the Freeloader for Brawl , I now feel like I am missing out so perhaps I should try to feel some love for this game :heh:

Jesus, so much fucking crap to filter through on this topic! Can we get some sort of blanket ban on talk of where your order is, how you have it/don't have it, why it's not shipped, how impatient you are etc etc. I come here to find out about freeloader and if it works, and I have to filter through pages of that crap.

In fact, I think the only useful post I saw in the last 6 pages was Serebii's post of the email someone had from 365games who've confirmed it as working with a US brawl on a PAL wii. They seem to do a nice deal of them both for just £40 too, with shipping(3-5days, £2 for first class, £4 for recorded, £6 next day).#

However, I am personally interested to find out if there are any online issues with the game and freeloader, it's my biggest concern at the moment.

As i said earlier im a magnet to bad luck. A whole week waiting for freeloader to be shipped, now ive canceled my order and everyone gets theres shipped.

I'm gunna take my rage out on Dr Mario now.

Jesus, so much fucking crap to filter through on this topic! Can we get some sort of blanket ban on talk of where your order is, how you have it/don't have it, why it's not shipped, how impatient you are etc etc. I come here to find out about freeloader and if it works, and I have to filter through pages of that crap.

In fact, I think the only useful post I saw in the last 6 pages was Serebii's post of the email someone had from 365games who've confirmed it as working with a US brawl on a PAL wii. They seem to do a nice deal of them both for just £40 too, with shipping. I am personally interested to find out if there are any online issues, however.

What can I say? I guess we are all excited that we get to play our imports soon. If the Freeloader does work or have any issues the main site will no doubt report it.

I can understand the excitement, but it's alot to filter through for information about the actual topic at hand, you know? Where your order is, or how you haven't had it shipped, or debited, etc isn't in any way helpful to people trying to find out about the freeloader and it's effectiveness.

I can understand the excitement, but it's alot to filter through for information about the actual topic at hand, you know? Where your order is, or how you haven't had it shipped, or debited, etc isn't in any way helpful to people trying to find out about the freeloader and it's effectiveness.

I understand where your coming from but we cant tell you that stuff unless we have it. and thats what we are disusing "when will we have it by"

We need to organise a tournament.

If there's enough people and interest then i'll do be doing one. Been thinking about it ever since I ordered the Freeloader and Brawl.

@Serebii, i'll look for that post for you.

Here, by user Dwaggie at 3.15 today.

If there's enough people and interest then i'll do be doing one. Been thinking about it ever since I ordered the Freeloader and Brawl.

@Serebii, i'll look for that post for you.

Here, by user Dwaggie at 3.15 today.

Hmm...Cheers

So yeah, give them til Wed and if they mess up...then I'll go to Divineo...ordered from them before so i know its good...but i've ordered from CJ before and received quickly...so hard to tell lol

I Dunno why but i still have this feeling it wont work im probably being silly hoping more proof that smash works will pop up tomorrow

Ill have them both tomorrow by 1pm, im assured that he free loader does work on pal consoles with usa smash from my supplier as he apparantly tested them , ill let you know 100% if they work tomorrow asap, i have a pal wii unmodded and a usa wii with a wiikey installed ill test on both and get back to you,

not that im trying to sell anything in this thead! but ive accidently orderd 2 smash and 2 free loaders, i will be selling for the same price i paid if they work, ill put a selling pust in the trading forum,

cheers

My Brawl has been shipped also :). Still 'In process' at CJ, guaranteed I get Brawl before teh Freeloader. I'm surprised there's still no visual evidence of it working, surely someone has the magical combo of a freeloader, an NTSC game and... a camera/webcam.

Guess what? My Freeloader is now in my hands. You guys want me to test my Cube games?

Guess what? My Freeloader is now in my hands. You guys want me to test my Cube games?

Well, that will stick to the topic at hand won't it? ;)

Go for it mate!

Yes, hope it works!

Also (fingers crossed) you should get Brawl tomorrow judging by the tracking and you can test if it works for the people who are getting a freeloader!

Freeloader? Please test Shadow :)

I ordered from Gameseek yesterday, should be with me tomorrow. Who knows when NMH and Brawl turn up.

I'm actually glad they didn't turn up today, i have alot of PC stuff to do tonight. Yay for ghosting hard drives...

Here someone who has got No More Heroes to work, and here someone who has got the Japanese Brawl to work on 3.1E. It's looking good so far.

And i'm playing Baten Kaitos Origins :) Working fine so for me guys. I have Sonic Adventure DX and Naruto to try.

Here someone who has got No More Heroes to work, and here someone who has got the Japanese Brawl to work on 3.1E. It's looking good so far.

Isn't Wii on 3.2 now?

I know SSBB works with 3.2 E, but don't know it's not through the freeloader :P

Isn't Wii on 3.2 now?

I know SSBB works with 3.2 E, but don't know it's not through the freeloader :P

He probably hasn't updated his Wii to 3.2E yet, if that's what you mean?