NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Boy now I feel like a right bastard. :laughing: But it won't be worth much if my freeloader doesn't ship soon.

Good so you can't play Brawl before me. Na na ne na na.

I'm sorry :(

P.S Gameseek if you want to play it on Wednesday.

I played the N64 one the other night. God that version is so slow :heh:

I would play Melee again but then it would be semi-playing Brawl in a way so then it wouldnt have as big as an impact of a new version.

Boy now I feel like a right bastard. :laughing: But it won't be worth much if my freeloader doesn't ship soon.

Isn't your fault lol...but I will loathe you for it if mine doesnt ship :p

Well its 5pm there...quitting time and no sign of shipping

slitslitslit

If i order my freeloader tomorrow from gameseek when do you think it will come? Thursday?

I want it to come by Friday because me and my friends goto this Friday night thing and my friend brings his wii so we can have a tourney.

Isn't your fault lol...but I will loathe you for it if mine doesnt ship :p

Well its 5pm there...quitting time and no sign of shipping

slitslitslit

I just got not one but 2 e-mails saying my order is shipped and it got sent 4 hours ago. Yours has been sent, your status just hasn't changed yet.

@natty, it would arrive on Wednesday.

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

DANCE DANCE

DANCE DANCE

Come on Codejunkies...dont fuck me over

We all told you it would get sent. Don't bother wtih CodeJunkies, they're shipping takes ages even though it's with UPS.

We all told you it would get sent. Don't bother wtih CodeJunkies, they're shipping takes ages even though it's with UPS.

They've earmarked the money from my account though so I aint sure what to do

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

OMFG YES WIN

I swear we're connected somehow Serebii XD

I wonder if Gameseek still have a lot of Freeloader stock left , because there does seem to be a far amount of people who are pissed at Codejunkies and have switched their orders.

Just got my tracking to work. So now I can be sad and watch it and get all giddy like when it's out for delivery and start my naked tribute dance to the gaming gods.

@Serebii. Codejunkies have yet again said it'll be shipped soon. Something along the lines of "All order before Sunday will be sent before the end of the working day on Tuesday".

So here's hoping I can fight your Pikachu soon.

I wonder if Gameseek still have a lot of Freeloader stock left , because there does seem to be a far amount of people who are pissed at Codejunkies and have switched their orders.

Well if everyone does that, I should be good and they can send me my freeloader :p

Just as i canceled my order everyone get it sent *GOES MADE!!!*

O well, i'll just get it from gameseek.

Just got my tracking to work. So now I can be sad and watch it and get all giddy like when it's out for delivery and start my naked tribute dance to the gaming gods.

@Serebii. Codejunkies have yet again said it'll be shipped soon. Something along the lines of "All order before Sunday will be sent before the end of the working day on Tuesday".

So here's hoping I can fight your Pikachu soon.

Got a link to that?

I also intend to not use Pikachu :p I used him throughout SSB and Melee...I want a change...first character I'm trying is Pokémon Trainer (yes another Pokémon character...with my job, can you blame me? :p)

From the newcomers I'll be trying Ike first, and there's one unlockable who I'll definitely main.

Bloody Codejunkies, I was among the first to order and mine is still In Process. Cancelling it and getting it from Gameseek.

Edit: I don't have a checkbox to cancel it with in the first place, does that mean they cancelled my order already, and failed to tell me? Idiots. Gameseek are cheaper shipping anyway, so fuck CodeJunkies.

As soon as I get it Im gonna play on adventure mode and get through it as quickly as possible so I can unlock everything I can before wifi

So has codejunkies actually said to anyone that they have shipped it or was that sarcasm (im no good with this stuff)

I hoping to main Olimar or Pokemon Trainer

Wow.

Just wow.

You know, i know VGP are awesome. But they shipped my games out already. I only bought them at 3pm. Jesus, nice one VGP you guys rock.

No mines been shipped from codejunkies, expecting it tomorrow or wednesday

I love it how this topic has turned into another Smash Bros one :)

In other news my copy has been shipped aswell. Wonder if I will get it before Saturday.....