NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

(blatantly stolen from Chair)

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales. Also, do not discuss anything with other any other players (alive or dead) if you are dead. In situations like this, death is not always the end.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) I´m gonna add something to the game, witnesses. If a person you target during the night gets killed you will be a witness to the murder and I will PM you some information on the killer or the victim.

In a far away remote village which would be best described as having the weirdest townsfolk imaginable, which made the town very volatile

and the only thing keeping the town from going to war with itself was the President of the town.

Which troubled some individuals...

Mundi is dead. He was the President of the town.

With him dead the local mafia decided to advantage of the chaos followed by his death and try to seize power in town.

Meanwhile the murderer prepared his escape...

Day 1 begins now.

(Try to get your PM´s in now to make the night phase faster)

There are 36 people left. (19 is a majority)

The fish

Jayseven

Tellyn

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

My ButtonsAre Magic!

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Zell

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nintendohnut

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

Maase

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Mr-Paul

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Oxigen_Waste

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Firthy1991

Esequiel

Yay first post of the game.

Vote: No lynch

No it isn't, you mole molester! :heh:

Vote: No Lynch

Haha i beat you to it :P

You haxx0r3d! Before I made the post the only people viewing the thread were me an mundi. Then after I made the post the only people viewing the thread were me and mundi.

Vote: Mundi

Baaahaaahahahaha I'm hilarious!

*cough*

Change Vote: No Lynch

It's what all the cool kids are doing, dontchaknow.

Maybe i was superfast, and viewed the thread while you were posting and quickly went off when you had finished lol

Maybe i was superfast, and viewed the thread while you were posting and quickly went off when you had finished lol

Maybe you got stuck in the fence whilst planning your escape. :heh:

I'm sorry.

I need you attention guys and girls I´m working night shift at the moment so I can only post in the morning and somewhere around 15:00 -19:00 so if your going to vote me out be patient and let me have a chance of explain myself if someone throws dirt at me. I hope you read this post so I wont be voted out because I where sleeping

And I'm

Voting : Nobody

Let the battle begin

Votes:

No Lynch: MadDog91UK, MoogleViper, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, darksnowman, Tellyn, Shino, Nintendohnut, Cube (10)

In and out before they know that you're there.

Votes

No Lynch: MadDog91UK, MoogleViper, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, darksnowman, Tellyn, Shino, Nintendohnut, Cube, Maase, Skunky (12)

EDIT: Don´t forget to send me your target for the night, so night 1 can go faster