NEurope
mike-zim

Politically Correct?

My town is going to use different decorations this year, which will not include a Christmas tree as it might offend other religions. They don't seem to realise that most people are getting really annoyed by this political correctness and and sociall unrest is occuring.

that is exactly what will happen. it is not the situation that people want but it is being forced upon you. do you have a choice in the matter? i would guess not.

That piggy bank bullshit is what pisses me off, because muslims dont eat pig it might offend them. :(

I was sitting eating breakfast with a muslim in work today and i was eating a pork sausage, while eating i was going "hmmm pork it tastes so good" :D

Anyone that supports this bullshit could jump off a very tall cliff with pointy rocks at the bottom for all i care.

Well a while ago a woman put up a statue of Jesus or Mary (can't exactly remember) but then a friend of hers said that it might offend people from other religions, so she asked her customers and people she knew if they minded and they all said no.

My town is going to use different decorations this year, which will not include a Christmas tree as it might offend other religions. They don't seem to realise that most people are getting really annoyed by this political correctness and and sociall unrest is occuring.

What is your town celebrating? Winter Time?

What's worst is that taxes go towards people thinking up these shit ideas that don't protect anyone and just piss people off.

It would be like me being offended by other people eating meat just because I don't!! :indeed:

How come we can't have rules for blacks not allowed to say nigga, cos I find that offencive!! :wtf:

And I'm not Christian, but I still celebrate Xmas for the giving & family & friends part and all that. Am I supposed to be offended that other people celebrate the religious part of it?!!? :hmm:

I actually found it offencive that the Crazy Frogs willy was covered up!! But are they going to change that because i found it offencive?!

Well a while ago a woman put up a statue of Jesus or Mary (can't exactly remember) but then a friend of hers said that it might offend people from other religions, so she asked her customers and people she knew if they minded and they all said no.

So much for freedom of expressing religons...T_T Id be offended if people were offended by my believes...

Or my spelling for that matter T_T

beliefs*

So much for freedom of expressing religons...T_T Id be offended if people were offended by my believes...

Exactly!!!!!!.....It works both ways; so there's no point doing it in the first place.

I was sitting eating breakfast with a muslim in work today and i was eating a pork sausage, while eating i was going "hmmm pork it tastes so good" :D

That's just . . . lame.

That's just . . . lame.

I agree

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters"

Nah he's cool he makes fun of us white folk and we make fun of the black folk it passes the time and is all in good spirts :)

My teacher told me we can't use the word brainstorm but instead we have to say 'thought shower' so to not offend epileptics or something, he may have been joking.

Nah he's cool he makes fun of us white folk and we make fun of the black folk it passes the time and is all in good spirts :)

Fair enough!!

I'd never keep to any PC stuff if a teacher told me too!!

My teacher told me we can't use the word brainstorm but instead we have to say 'thought shower' so to not offend epileptics or something, he may have been joking.

Thats is sad! Whats next? I cant say my leg hurts cause I might offend people in a wheelchair?

Thats is sad! Whats next? I cant say my leg hurts cause I might offend people in a wheelchair?

I never thought of it like that.

Dont give them any ideas ray :heh:

Yeah....There's also a bridge from the C-Block to our new G-Block which can only be used by the Wheelchair kids....there's like TWO!!!!!!....It's such a waste of money and peoples time.

It's not like other people on it would stop them, people always move to let the disabled through.

I know it's not really a PC thing, but it's stupid just like PC

How come we can't have rules for blacks not allowed to say nigga, cos I find that offencive!! :

Well there's two ways of saying it, nigga is like 'brother' and is said amongst some black people, mainly gangsters lol. I think you meant nigger which is the offensive one. I may be talking bollocks though.

Well there's two ways of saying it, nigga is like 'brother' and is said amongst some black people, mainly gangsters lol. I think you meant nigger which is the offensive one. I may be talking bollocks though.

But they both sound the same, so one can easily be taken for the other.

If one word is being banned, then it's soundalike should be too.

Ah, I see. That's alright then, I used to do that with an Arab friend I had.

We can't say my balls hurt 'cos we might offend women.

Girls don't mind... They just laugh! Especially when it's a small, hard object that hits them, like the end of a girls high-heel shoe, for example....

How about we all say what we want, and if someone makes a substitute that is more politically correct, we just say "fuck you" and do what we were doing?