NEurope
mike-zim

Politically Correct?

Changing a green/white sign into a white/green sign and changing Merry Christmas into Happy Holidays is going too far. People who talk about problems they have with things like that, made the problems themselves. It's ridiculous. OK, being against words like nigger is normal, that's a word directly insulting a skin color, but black board? The world is getting to it's end......

Black rappers use the word nigga all the time. that is racism. it sounds exactly the same. so i say if they are allowed to use it why not other races? if a white guy went arround saying wats up my nigga he would be arrested.

But the racist part of PC is a small part.

You know what I hate more than political correctness, those idiots who stand up for it and bitch at you when you aren't politically correct.

My Key Skills teacher last year was like that, stupid cow.

i remeber at school i always said black board and white board. i used to get sent out because i would not conform. so much for being individual.

i remeber at school i always said black board and white board. i used to get sent out because i would not conform. so much for being individual.

My bet is you're making up selective memories to fit in with the view of the world your Daily Mail reading has given you.

My bet is you're making up selective memories to fit in with the view of the world your Daily Mail reading has given you.

believe what you must my friend. butit is not what remember that is the issue. it the fact that people get in shit because of this PC. when kids are commiting suicide for being bullied too much. Kids are being stabbed in lunch ques. rapist and murderers are walking the streets. violent criminals are let out of prison to go and beat mothers to death.

Efforts misplaced? i think so.

believe what you must my friend. butit is not what remember that is the issue. it the fact that people get in shit because of this PC. when kids are commiting suicide for being bullied too much. Kids are being stabbed in lunch ques. rapist and murderers are walking the streets. violent criminals are let out of prison to go and beat mothers to death.

Efforts misplaced? i think so.

You have a Daily Mail tattoo, don't you?

I agree pc causes more offence to people then the things it trys to protect people from.

Political Correctness can be as good as it gets. You never hear about the harm its avoided, but just the crazy shenanigans of a few wasters in your tabloid papers.

Misconstrue and rue, not for I, but you.

I was stabbed just today. The lunch lady was mystified as my bloody hand reached for the turkey baguette. They'd ran out of ham, you see.

i am happy that i amuse you.

You and me both.

But seriously, you have to amuse me, otherwise I'd be depressed that there are folks who seriously walk around thinking the sorts of things you're saying.

You and me both.

But seriously, you have to amuse me, otherwise I'd be depressed that there are folks who seriously walk around thinking the sorts of things you're saying.

but that is the problem. this country is getting worse. there are not enough people who take a proactive interest in current affairs. if more people were interested things would work alot better than they are now.

That piggy bank bullshit is what pisses me off, because muslims dont eat pig it might offend them. :(

but that is the problem. this country is getting worse. there are not enough people who take a proactive interest in current affairs. if more people were interested things would work alot better than they are now.

"To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous." - Confucious.

The problem isn't so much that not enough intelligent folks are getting involved, it's that the unwell and unwise have just as much power, and the dumb fucks are expressing it too.

That piggy bank bullshit is what pisses me off, because muslims dont eat pig it might offend them. :(

I don't see how it would offend muslims -please if there is a muslim on here can you explain why?, surly if it does then we will have to kill of all pigs and pretend the never exsisted?

"The problem isn't so much that not enough intelligent folks are getting involved, it's that the unwell and unwise have just as much power, and the dumb fucks are expressing it too.

you dont have to be overly intelligent to be practical. Perhaps i am just a dumb fuck who reads the daily mail too much???

I don't see how it would offend muslims -please if there is a muslim on here can you explain why?, surly if it does then we will have to kill of all pigs and pretend the never exsisted?

That's the thing, it doesn't. One man makes a statement, then hundreds are generalised.

On opposite end of the scale:

Hitler was Austrian. Hitler hated Jews. Do all Austrians hate Jews?

you dont have to be overly intelligent to be practical. Perhaps i am just a dumb fuck who reads the daily mail too much???

I don't know, are you?

Now you cannot say "black sheep...", "kettle calling the teapot black" or sing Baa Baa Black Sheep.

Not really, even the blackest of black that I've seen have only been a very dark brown.

In reality they should be called brown people, as it covers all shades, there are no shades of black.

Yes but then you could say that we aren't actually white and more of a "manky pinky colour that if you put on your bedroom walls it would look disgusting"

That piggy bank bullshit is what pisses me off, because muslims dont eat pig it might offend them.

Just because their religion stops them from eating pigs it doesn't mean that they can't put money in them.

Woah, are you serious about that? O.o

Wow... I seriously hope they don't start doing that here. Haven't noticed it yet... If they do, I think I'll go cry in a corner for a bit cause they just ruined a great tradition.

Well it happened along time ago...I havent seen it happen again for years now...i was really young when that first happened. But thats the thing...they make up these changes and then some years later ya never hear of it again...T_T

My town is going to use different decorations this year, which will not include a Christmas tree as it might offend other religions. They don't seem to realise that most people are getting really annoyed by this political correctness and and sociall unrest is occuring.

Yes but then you could say that we aren't actually white and more of a "manky pinky colour that if you put on your bedroom walls it would look disgusting"

Better than 'white trash' though, don't you think?

i have said it before if you dont like the thread dont read it.

What in the the bitter ends of hell are you crusading about?

I was stabbed just today. The lunch lady was mystified as my bloody hand reached for the turkey baguette. They'd ran out of ham, you see.

Ba Dum Tishh!!!