NEurope
DiemetriX

Your Face, Symmetrical .

Symmetrical properties are often consider attractive, but in reality it's rare to see a person with a symmetrical face. When I tried this I was surprised to see two different sides of myself. The one looked kind of evil and the other looked more humble. How does your face look when it's symmetrical?

you can use http://www.pichacks.com to proses your images easily.

Me (the "humble" side)

3.jpg

Well, I can't be symmetrical, because I'm uber and have different eye colours. I'll get a pic of it later if anyones interested.

Well, I can't be symmetrical, because I'm uber and have different eye colours. I'll get a pic of it later if anyones interested.

woha, Thats cool. I want a pic of both your halves^^

i am!!! :o

i cant be symmetrical either, i have a side parting and a big scar on one side of my forehead, and on my nose. i'm also watching the fountain, which is making me go :hmm:

hugh jackman with a beeeeard *drool*

EDIT: ZOH MY GOD bath scene!!!!!!!!! :eek:

The Fountain is a good movie.

On-topic: Yeah, I've heard about that before, the "symmetrical faces are more attractive"-part. I'm not, though. Symmetrical, that is.

In the right lighting, I have different eye-colours as well, although that is due to my left contact lense being more blue-ish than the right so I can tell right from left. It would be cooler, if I could tell right from wrong, come to think of it. Hm. Oh well. People are pretty shocked when they notice. XD

i'm also watching the fountain, which is making me go :hmm:

hugh jackman with a beeeeard *drool*

EDIT: ZOH MY GOD bath scene!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Amazing film, with a damn moving soundtrack to go with it. Shame it goes over the majority of peoples heads entirely............I even had to watch it twice and research into the story after to fully understand it. Give it 10-20 years or so, and it'll be a cult classic which is regarded as a masterpiece. Shame I can't say the same for Aronofsky's film Pi.

Think I'd fail at the symmetrical face test.....as I have an annoying flat mole on the right side of my face. Want to get it removed really, but not too sure about how to go about it. :hmm:

You must have read my mind! I was considering trying something like this on myself just yesterday, though I didn't get round to it as it seems the photos I had were at angles and stuff and I was lazy to take a new one. I'ma check this helpy site out now though, thanks!

EDIT:Ahahahhahaha! I tried it with one slighty wonky photo I took of my face muff before I shaved(im weird like that), and come out with these two brilliant alternatives lol, don't think they can top BeardyMan's though :D

fatmeyt1.jpg

thinmebg6.jpg

I'm gonna do a proper one tomorrow if I can :D! I love this, gotta get a decent pic for a proper look though...

Post more crazy and proper faces people!

Can't get a decent picture to show my eyes, it's always either too dark or too far away.

beardyman.jpg

Behold!The Beardy Man :D

I'l never forget this one, AWESOME!!!

Edit: wow, look at your lip, it seems...