NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

5th july happens to be when alot of people break up...I know when I was in high school I left in june..

It can't be suited to everyone and I know alot of people have to organised uni in august and have festivals to be going too. Not to mention that I have to do download - birthday - meet in three weekends.

If you want the date changed come up with a sensible suggestion ^.^

It just annoys me that people from the North have such a long journey and now i find out it's not even suited to the North's holidays.

I finish in the middle of May and go back to Uni in September so it's all good for me :awesome:

It just annoys me that people from the North have such a long journey and now i find out it's not even suited to the North's holidays.

haha I think shadow should be complaining more than you dear considering he's coming from scotland :indeed:

EDIT: woot I changed levels in postage..

haha I think shadow should be complaining more than you dear considering he's coming from scotland :indeed:

EDIT: woot I changed levels in postage..

Affictionado in less than 2 months...what. the. fuck?

It's a saturday?

And no ones forcing you to come, this is just a date jayseven will happen to be in London. That is why it was chosen, you're more then free to have one up north for you north people.

haha ^.^ yes I was wondering that myself, I only joined these forums originally to get help on my wifi on my ds.. :indeed:

+1 twozzok

Wow, the cheek...

A common side affect of replying to every possible post on the forum. ;)

Pah! You think you'll all have a long journey? :D

Think of possibley Mundi and Oxigen_waste!!

Also - Im not going back to education from May to September ~

It's a weekend. It won't be hard to leave Friday night and go back late on Sunday night will it.

You're more then welcome to have your own meet near where you live...

EDIT:

+1 twozzok

Eh?

For those in any kind of education isnt this in the middle of a term?

Pretty much what's been said - Can't please everyone. If you can't come, then you can't come. Arrange another date/location! "If you book it, they will come".

That's my bad, me no see :heh:. Yeah, sure dude :)...

doo eeeet...

haha ^.^ yes I was wondering that myself, I only joined these forums originally to get help on my wifi on my ds.. :indeed:

+1 twozzok

I still can't get my DS WiFi to work!

So does this have a name yet?

I elect

NE In The Park

Edit, or

NE LIVE 2008

or

NE LIVE in the Park 2008

We should maybe have a few game tournaments with possible prizes? I wouldnt mind putting a little money towards a prize fund then Jay buys or whatever. Thoughts?

Also - Im not going back to education from May to September ~

You're an absolute bastard... ¬_¬

So does this have a name yet?

I elect

NE In The Park

Edit, or

NE LIVE 2008

or

NE LIVE in the Park 2008

We should maybe have a few game tournaments with possible prizes? I wouldnt mind putting a little money towards a prize fund then Jay buys or whatever. Thoughts?

Tourney sounds interesting - but quite tricky to organise effectively, if you ask me. We don't know how many of the 'maybes' can come, or even if all the 'definites' will turn up... Probably best to arrange something on the day?

As for a snazzy name... What's wrong with NEMU? N-E Meet-Up... :P

All I'm saying is if anyone ends up camping, some of us have a little sunrise planned for them :D

Damn just realised I'll be doing work experience that week.

Although the 5th and the 6th is a weekend and I do live in London...

Meh I'm still undecided about the whole thing. Meeting a bunch of older people who I'm not even that well associated with doesn't exactly scream 'fun' for me.

Wow, the cheek...

I was only stating the truth. Considering he is actually coming from scotland and it's something like 8hours to get there. :indeed:

Dog-amoto, have you tried buying a wifi dongle?

If I'm short of money I'll be camping and if I get surprise they'll get one back ^.^

Meh I'm still undecided about the whole thing. Meeting a bunch of older people who I'm not even that well associated with doesn't exactly scream 'fun' for me.

Cooome, at the worse you won't like any of us and can just go home after an hour or two. You live in London for crying out loud :heh:

Well, that's the whole point :), to meet up and become bestest friends for everests :heh: