NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

Jesus, Moogle, seriously, we've said this before, even if we go to the pub, if it's at like midday they won't care seeing as they don't card at the door 'til late afternoon :/

I'll be going clubbing the day before the meet. As I'm staying for a few days so it's cush. Party up in Londonnnn.

Jesus, Moogle, seriously, we've said this before, even if we go to the pub, if it's at like midday they won't care seeing as they don't card at the door 'til late afternoon :/

Which is why I was asking. Will people be wanting to go to the pubs later on when they do start IDing?

Which is why I was asking. Will people be wanting to go to the pubs later on when they do start IDing?

Some might, but there'll be quite a few unders who obviously won't be able to go so they can stick together and those who want to can go to the pubs/clubs. I personally plan on getting pissed and finding some nice English girls (unless I do come down with the friend who I was down with in January, in which case I'll have a lovely Scottish girl).

Yeah, but I'd much rather mostly drink in the park unless it gets too hot, and then go to the pub/arcade after dark, or late afternoon :)...I think it'll limit a lot of people who don't have ID though, although it probably won't be a problem if we go in as a group...

If I come it will probably be a passing thing then since I reckon I'll probably end up going clubbing :p and since I live nearby I won't be staying the night =].

Might be going on a road ttrip with the boyos anyway so may not come =[

Would anybody know where I could get some fake ID from?

Google brings up:

http://www.fluxcard.com/

(They're first one on the main page looks very similar to a driving license.

http://www.nextdayid.com/

http://www.photo-id.co.uk/

-I've used them before, looking at it now I can't believe it ever worked anywhere but back in the day I would get sold in most offy's and a few pubs in Glasgow with it.

Would anybody know where I could get some fake ID from?

Hell no you won't likely be able to get any working ID for London off the internet. This is London :p You may be lucky, but internet ID is so not a good idea.

I propose people take foldable camping chairs, the ones with the cup holders in the arm rest.

Night time, sat in one of those, will be simply awesome.

Hmm, how much do they cost do you know :heh: Yea could be fun, but doubt i'll end up getting one though, carrying it all the way down.

srsly. Those ID's WILL NOT work in central london. Passport/Drivers Licence only. And most places scan them now to check for some crap.

I propose people take foldable camping chairs, the ones with the cup holders in the arm rest.

Night time, sat in one of those, will be simply awesome.

Carrying one of those round the pubs = less than awesome :(

You can count me in on this, will try and get it booked off work. I turn 21 on the 3rd so i'll spare you guys the horror of seeing me with a birthday hangover and come down on the 5th instead (maybe, knowing me i'll appear on the 4th any way)

I've got the business card for the hostel i stayed in for the Guitar Hero III launch party, i'd recommend it for anyone looking for somewhere to stay. It was great fun, met some really cool people from all over the world and ended up staying up all night chatting/drinking with them.

Ok this is pointless, I'm not putting up with you lot being thrown out because you've bought fake ID's...-.-

I'm pretty much guessing that if they don't work in manchester they won't work in london...

srsly. Those ID's WILL NOT work in central london. Passport/Drivers Licence only. And most places scan them now to check for some crap.

Aye. Hell they don't even accept anything other then Driving License or Passport anywhere I go nowadays.

And yeah, Im not interested at all in going to a pub/club there. Chillaxing in the park and bigging it up in the arcade sounds amazing to be honest. It will be a fucking good time its nice and sunny too, and I know some peeps going dont like me and Im sure theres some other people who have had conflicts on the forum, but shall we bury the hatchet/truce whatever for this? :)

Aye. Hell they don't even accept anything other then Driving License or Passport anywhere I go nowadays.

And yeah, Im not interested at all in going to a pub/club there. Chillaxing in the park and bigging it up in the arcade sounds amazing to be honest. It will be a fucking good time its nice and sunny too, and I know some peeps going dont like me and Im sure theres some other people who have had conflicts on the forum, but shall we bury the hatchet/truce whatever for this? :)

haha jayseven has his wtf stick if it gets out of hand. :indeed: There shouldn't be any need to bring whatever has been said on the forum off the forum ^.^!:heart:

If there is a fight record it stick it on youtube with fresh prince of bel air playing in the background!

I wouldnt worry about it though flaming doesnt = fighting in fact people who flame loads have probably never been in a fight and need to get rid of their pent up anger at the world lol.

You can put me on the maybe list.

Depends on if I get a job soon and my first get´s no picked for nordjob

I wouldn't worry too much about any irl hassle. Worst case scenario; people will split into factions and ignore other people. I personally have no issues with anyone whatsoever, so you can always come talk to me ^_^

I wouldn't worry too much about any irl hassle. Worst case scenario; people will split into factions and ignore other people. I personally have no issues with anyone whatsoever, so you can always come talk to me ^_^

Yeah Im not worrying, I just dont want any hang ups getting in the way of having fun, Ie lets all muck in and have lulz together.

YouTube vids after will be whin by the way guys. :) :) :)

split into two groups:

1 group will go to the pub, sit around a big table in a dark corner drinking ale and talking about the good old days~

and my group will go to mcdonalds and get happy meals and ice cream.

...and balloons.

:P

not that i care an awful lot - but arent the over 18's among you being a bit selfish? you're going into central london and some of you wont be able to drink - so why make "the pub" a major thing on the itinerary? you could be planning to go somewhere where everyone can go, and have a laugh, and not be worried about being thrown out 'cause they need ID.

picnic in teh park FTW. :yay: