NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

At the moment, I'm definitely a 'No'. But if I start getting some money, I might become a 'Maybe'. Only time will tell, but we'll see. :hmm:

Usually take my holiday around the beginning of July, so probably no, but nothings booked yet.

Ok, I edited the first post to include a bit more of the info from the other thread. As you can see, I'm not too hot on being minimalistic.

General gist of the update;

- Check the National Express coach service website for details on cheap and cheerful journeys. Earlier departures are cheaper!

- Check the train travel journey planner if you're going by train.

- Book sooner than later.

- Join the facebook Event group

Next I'll update the post with details of the Hostels nearby...

I'm abit concerned with work, but I should be able to con two people to work my saturday and sunday shift so I work the week.

As for money...god knows unless my parents and kind family give me lots of money for my birthday...yes my birthday is the week before =]

I've just been on the National Express website and the MegaBus is a lot cheaper if you're getting a coach down.

Nice to see it coming along further. I like the list of things to do.

Arcade sounds like it'll be an expensive weekend. Money...I'll figure something out.

Put me down as maybe as well.

jayseven put him down as a yes, I shall drag him by his hair.. :indeed::heart:

Arcade sounds like it'll be an expensive weekend. Money...I'll figure something out.

I'm going to get my parents to give me money for helping them out with shit specifically for the trocadero. I hate it when everyone is playing some multiplayer Outrun 2 and I don't have enough money ¬_¬

Jay would you be catching the train from sheffield? If so what time?

I think i'm 75% likely to be departing from brighton at the moment... If i leave from sheffield it'll on the coach, around midday...

I've just been on the National Express website and the MegaBus is a lot cheaper if you're getting a coach down.

you have teh skillz - edit the info into my post :P

Is pub on the list of things to do as that excludes me and the other people under 18? I'm up for drinking but it will have to be outside/somewhere else.

Is pub on the list of things to do as that excludes me and the other people under 18? I'm up for drinking but it will have to be outside/somewhere else.

BOY IF ONLY THERE WAS A USEFUL FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD WHICH HAS A LIST, INCLUDING DRINKING AND PUB

Moog; I plan on drinking in Hyde Park. There's 10 people going (at least), so not everyone will do everything :) I'm staying for a couple of nights, so I'll be spending most of the saturday out of the pub, and mostly in the park, just chilling out, calling you all silly versions of your screen-names, slapping anyone who calls me jay! Mwhahaaaa!

BOY IF ONLY THERE WAS A USEFUL FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD WHICH HAS A LIST, INCLUDING DRINKING AND PUB

OMG you are fucking hilarious. The thing you did with the sarcasm was amazing. It totally made me look like an idiot when I was questioning whether people would definitely be going to the pub. Man why did I not think to look at the first post? It's amazing as that's where I saw that they were planning on going to the pub. God I wish I was as smart as you.

OMG you are fucking hilarious. The thing you did with the sarcasm was amazing. It totally made me look like an idiot when I was questioning whether people would definitely be going to the pub. Man why did I not think to look at the first post? It's amazing as that's where I saw that they were planning on going to the pub. God I wish I was as smart as you.

Cheers, glad you see it that way.